M - Darling I want to... destroy you.
[html]

+3 OOC: ok, well I am sure you got the pm for the other thread then!! I will have this archived Big Grin

As she spoke Denali listened, and the seed seemed to be sprouting now, she was right… maybe it was best if he planned on leaving soon. These weren’t his real parents… or family, and he remembered Jazper and his annoyed face… though recently he had been nicer, but maybe that was all just one big act, to make him feel liked. His cog was ticking, but he said nothing. He only spoke after she told him about the plant and them not liking that he had some and they didn’t.

I won’t I promise.

He said and he kept his promise, in fact he didn’t see any reason why anyone really needed to know.. maybe if he saw Artemis… she was his best friend, he could tell her anything and she wouldn’t get angry. That was if he saw her. he beamed with pride as she called him a young man, he sat straighter now. The leaf tasted strange to his taste buds, he was so use to meat the texture and all was odd, but as it was not tucked away in the side of his mouth he barely noticed it. He watched her as she pulled her knife out and stabbed the squirell, but he didn’t care, it was food anyway… and as she told him she would keep his skin Denali wagged his tail, ok so he would go play, and then he might come back and see her again soon enough! He first changed forms and slipped his clothes back on.

I will see you later! I hope so!

He said waving to her as he moved back into his pack lands, his excitement mounting with every minute. He had an adult for a really good friend now, that was the best thing ever! his tail wagged as he moved further into his home. Yes it was a great and fantastic day!

<style type="text/css">
.denalimountain b {font-weight:bold; color:#BAAEF3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.denalimountain-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.denalimountain p {text-indent:5px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.denalimountain {margin:0 auto; width:406px; background-color:#050D15; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... untain.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #F9CEE1; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#2B5CB8; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread