Say it ain't so
[html]

OOC: Meep is short ; ;

He was alone to his thoughts for some time. Until he heard someone call Out. Niro jumped, and was on his feet in seconds. His hand was on his own crude knife for a second before he heard that the voice was friendly, so he dropped his hand, but stayed standing, it was only polite. He smiled as the man asked to share the warmth.

To warm up in a cold like this, I don’t mind. My name is Niro Takekuro.

He said, holding out his hand in the traditional way humans greeted one another. He knew not all wolves knew of this custom, but he was so use to it by now that it came naturally to him. If the man did not take it Niro would not be offended.

I have some dried meat too if you want? I’m afraid I don’t have any fresh, I haven’t gone hunting in a little while.

He said feeling like a bad host now, normally he would have all this stuff ready but with him trying to visit his puppies and get things thought through. It was hard on him working like this, but he had to do what he had to do.

<style>
.niro-q31 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.niro-q31 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.niro-q31 b {color:#1F1C1A; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.niro-q31 {background-color:#DBD4D0; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/niro.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#58514D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 250px 0px; }
.niro-q31-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread