Say it ain't so
[html]

+3

Niro did note the hesitance on the man’s name but he was not going to ask why. That was for the man to tell if he so wished. As the man drew closer he could see that his eyes were the same shade as his mates’ the kind that showed little kindness, though Niro was able to let them show off a little love when he had her on a good day. He wasn’t worried about how long the hand shake would be.

Good then, have a seat?

Niro asked and was now sitting on his own legs, searching through the pouches on his belt, that held various things for his training, and finally found his dried meat, and took a few pieces out for the newcomer.

Ah I see, well it will be nice to sit then, wouldn’t it? I know a few people who enjoy the life of a loner themselves, but to have a good rest is always nice.

Niro said, thinking that’s exactly what Argul was. He wasn’t going to think otherwise… unless he told him.

There is a pack actually, just beyond those trees. I’m waiting for sunrise to see my children. And no I am no outcast, I belong to another pack, not too far from here.

He said pulling out his own meat and started chewing on it, wondering if this man had any of his own tales to tell, he wasn’t going to force anything out of him, but he was curious.

What brings your wandering feet around here then?

He asked pleasantly. He loved getting to know other wolves, and even though this wolf seemed so aloof, he’d seen more that were the same, and though he made friends with them easily, he knew he had to be careful of what he said.

<style>
.niro-q31 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.niro-q31 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.niro-q31 b {color:#1F1C1A; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.niro-q31 {background-color:#DBD4D0; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/niro.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#58514D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 250px 0px; }
.niro-q31-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread