Say it ain't so
Solemnly nodding a thanks as he was offered to sit down, and then promptly doing so. He relaxed quite a bit more, here. Knowing there was no one else around and Niro was sitting as well, he felt he could be a little less defensive and guarding. Reaching over and gladly accepting the dried meat. He did give it a quick sniff before he began to gnaw on it.

He let Niro ramble on with his statements and enjoyed the dried meat as much as possible. His eyes scanning over Niro subtly. He looks to the direction Niro speaks of when referring his pack. Obviously not seeing anything from here but trees. He still looked hard for a moment then turned his attention back.

Still with that nice and pleasant demeanor he finally talks, or rather responds, when Niro asks him what brought him here. But not quickly, Argul had to think up why. He had no real or main reason he was specifically in this place. He knew why he left World-End. What to say?

"You are correct my new found friend, I am indeed a loner." He said this with no regret but no showy display of pride being a loner. It was more like stating a plain and bland fact. "I decided to take flight from where I came." He quickly followed up with, "I am no outcast though. I came to the decision that the place was...well the way I prefer to describe it, is that the place was ill. There are many needed changes that will never occur and so I didn't to flee from there. I come in order to find a better place. I am sure ridden with it's own problems and territorial disputes and the such, but I ensure you this place is already better than there."

He made sure never to actually mention where 'there' was. He eyed Niro, subtly, once again. The middle of nowhere, really, alone. He could do it, he had to do it.

"Excuse me a moment. I do not mean to interrupt, but a minor calling - if you catch my drift." He got up and was about to head a little ways away from the camp fire. Just before he walked away though, "When I come back, maybe you can tell me more about why you are out here. About your pack and some of the lands around here?" His smile broadened and he walked to a spot out of sight.

Messages In This Thread