Beasts Of Burden
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#shawsep {background-color:#020101; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... itable.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #611d20; width:375px; margin:auto;}
#shawsep b {color:#b91c17;}
#shawsep i {color:#c66a67;}
#shawsep p {line-height:14px; font-family:georgia, cambria, serif; color:#d0bfa0; text-align:justify;}
</style>

+5 OOC: Smile

Ohhh ok! Hukee?... Huknee?

Liliana was feeling slightly frustrated that she couldn’t pronounce Hvnii’s name. everything else had come so naturally to her since she joined, but she guessed there had to have been something that wouldn’t let her through easy, and it had to be a name.

No I have never been to the great tribe, but me and Nayati are planning on going for a visit.

Liliana answered. She supposed the puppy thought everyone had been from the great tribe, and she was here to disappoint the pup even more with the truth that Liliana was only a recent addition to this tribe itself.

Ouray waddled himself in front of Sakari who seemed quite excited to see him. Liliana watched him careful, not sure of what he was going to do. The porcupine looked over the bear’s way which he could only sense the animal spirit. No I have come to see you, I don’t normally get to see pups. The porcupine let one eye turn to Liliana accusingly. The woman decided to ignore the look and soon he was paying attention to the girl again. My name is Ouray. I am Liliana’s Spirit guide. The animal said, he was waddling behind the puppy now who was going over to get a better look at Grace. She even tried to get a little closer to look and her blanket slipped off. It made Liliana’s heart twist at the guilty look of the child and she smiled.

I promise not to say anything.

She said. She couldn’t help but giggle when Sakari asked if she forgot her name. Liliana shook her head, thankful that was not the reason she had stopped in mid sentence.

No, I was recently married and my name had been changed to my mate’s last name.

She said, her heart filling with a little pride from saying that, though she was sure the pup wouldn’t really care much, she was a puppy after all their lives were all about playing, well for the most part.

It is nice to meet you Sakari… are you… you aren’t Dawali’s pup are you?

She asked, astonished… how could she be, the chief didn’t even have a mate! She couldn’t help but be embarrassed when she pronounced her name slow, Liliana had no problems with the name Sakari, though she was sure she wanted to make sure that Liliana understood. Lili’s tail started wagging as the girl accepted her offer, Liliana waited for Sakari to back away from the stall to lead Grace out. She was tackless, but for safeties sake Lili put reigns on the horse, she moved the horse to the middle of the room and looked at the pup.

I promise not to let your blanket fall off, do you mind if I pick you up?

She asked, she wanted permission from the pup first before she did such things, she wasn’t going to up and pick her up because she offered to give the lesson to Sakari.

Table by Marit

[/html]

Messages In This Thread