Beasts Of Burden
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Alli; I hope this is fine, figured it's be best to set it at the stables. Also you can take however long you need to get to this *needed to make sure I got up my IC post in 5 days*

Sakari had been taken in by her uncle. She stayed in his hut with him and another pup. She still hadn't exactly gotten over the loss of her friend. How could she forget someone that she had taken such a long trip with? But even though she had lost Meda Hvnii had decided to stay with her. Sakari had made a connection with her friend's spirit guide so that it had decided to stick around and act as a guardian until the pup was old enough to get her own companion. The sun bear cub, or such was how it had shown itself to Sakari, walked along with the pup she she headed towards the stables. So as not to get in trouble the young and petite girl made sure to keep the blanket draped over her small body so that she could go outside. Hvnii had said that she wanted to show Sakari something and so she followed after the spirit guide that it seemed only she could see.

"Where are we going?" She asked the cub though she didn't stop following. She simply didn't want her uncle getting upset with her for going too far. Still she couldn't be expected to remain cooped up in the hut all of the time. The spirit guide assured her that it wasn't too far away as it led her into the building that was the stables. "Oh Hvnii, there are lots here." The young girl looked up in amazement in the number of equine that were kept inside of the building.

"Which one do you think Meda would have liked?" She asked the bear as she walked the stalls of the stable to look at all the horses that were being housed. Her friend had made mentioned of wanting to get a horse of her own. When she did she said she was going to take Sakari riding so that they wouldn't have to walk so far. They had made many plans for the future on their way to find Sakari's uncle. Sadly none of those plans would get completed, at least not together as they had planned.

<style type="text/css">
.Sakarifree01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5d2e34; }
.Sakarifree01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#feb1b9; text-align:center;}
.Sakarifree01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Sakarifree01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#613030; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... able01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #dab0b7; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#feb1b9; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Sakarifree01-border1 {width:504px; border:1px solid #613030; margin:0 auto;}
.Sakarifree01-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #dab0b7; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

+2

Liliana was exactly where she could be found, in the Stables, she was actually doing something she rarely did, and that was daydreaming, about her Mate Nayati… She was an Utina now, and though she had to let go of her parent’s last name, she thought it was for the best. She loved them very much, but she had to let them go and this seemed to be one of the ways she could do it. She was proud of being Liliana Utina, as it now let everyone know she belonged to Nayati. They were a bit cramped in his small hut, but she did not mind, wherever he was she would follow.

the sound of a small puppy voice snapped Liliana out of her thoughts. She had been in one of the stalls, which she had emptied a few to get them mucked out, she held onto her shovel and there was some of the dirty hay going in when she heard the voice. She moved to the stall and looked around… who was the puppy talking to, but she couldn’t really see anything.

Hello… who are you talking to?

She asked, maybe the puppy was talking to one of the horses, but she wasn’t so sure, it was hard to tell because what she had heard didn’t seem like it was meant for any of them. She didn’t move from the stall, but she kept her place where she was her large black ears perked to possibly even hear who it was. The puppy was rather cute and she couldn’t help but wonder where she had come from, and whos’ she was. She remembered there had been another pup too, that Dawali had adopted. It was odd seeing a second one, whom she didn’t know… she would have thought it was Embers’ but hers had died, and she left the pack… so … who else had puppies around here?

<style type="text/css">
.LilianaUtina04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#dfcab4; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #a6a19a; }
.LilianaUtina04-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5d5d5c; text-align:center;}
.LilianaUtina04 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.LilianaUtina04 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#a6a19a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... tina03.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #efe5da; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5d5d5c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.LilianaUtina04-border1 {width:502px; border:3px solid #5d5d5c; margin:0 auto;}
.LilianaUtina04-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #5d5d5c; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
Table by Alli
[/html]
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Alli

Her father had come from another tribe and moved in with her mother. Her mother hadn't been forced to drop her name just to have a mate. Then again the society was matriarchal. The woman was the figurehead. Or such were the stories that she had been told by her father about where he had come from and how he ended up with her mother. That it had been arranged. But still love had developed between them. Already she had the notion that she would get Dawali to pick out her mate for her. He would come to live with her. They would each get to keep their names. She didn't see a need to give up who you were just to be with someone else. Why turn in your own identity because someone else wanted it? They had fallen in love with who you are and not who you could possibly end up being.

At the sound of another's voice Sakari tilted her head to look up at the female standing in one of the stalls. "Hvnii." She answered simply, not realizing that the cub couldn't be seen by anyone other than her. Well, Meda had seen her since she was Meda's spirit guide but Meda was no longer of this world any longer. Still the cub had stuck around to watch over her and make sure she was settling in, also making sure that Meda's body was taken care of properly. The spirit guide had responsibilities tying her to the area before she could move on. Though Sakari wasn't hers she had still taken to watching over the young girl.

"Which one is your favorite?" She asked the female nodding her head towards the horses in their various stalls. She was curious if Dawali favored one. She hadn't asked him if he knew how to ride. Still she figured that he probably did. And that assumption made her want to learn to. "Can you ride? I want to learn. I'm going to be just like Tsugi when I get bigger." She stated proudly before she had to turn her head to reach back and pull up the blanket that had started to slip off her body.

<style type="text/css">
.Sakarifree01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5d2e34; }
.Sakarifree01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#feb1b9; text-align:center;}
.Sakarifree01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#613030; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... able01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #dab0b7; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#feb1b9; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Sakarifree01-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #dab0b7; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC Stuff

She tilted her head a little, then smiled, thinking of how to pronounce the name the girl just said.
Who is… Hunvee?

Oh man she really messed up the name now, she was embarrassed but maybe the girl would just correct her. She didn’t think that was any of the horses names here. She tilted her head as her own guide appeared, the dark brown quilled animal seemed curious of Sakari, and seemed to want to show himself… or he would not appear at all. Liliana was still nervous of her porcupine spirit guide, and wondered how such a short tempered guide came to be heres, but was usually quelled by a tail of spines in her face. It was possible that Liliana was stubborn but in any case he rarely showed himself so seeing him made Lili’s heart leap. The pup then asked her which horse was her favorite. Liliana smiled, and moved out of the stall heading to her own horse’s stall.

This one. She’s mine though so I guess I feel a little pride in her a bit.

She said, smiling at her chestnut horse. who’s mane and tail were the color of a summer cloud. The horse nickered as she saw she was getting some attention, her head sticking out of the stalls. Liliana listened to the pup ask her questions and wonder who Tsugi was… she had not known that her chief had a nother part to his name… he had always been Dawali Amara… well other than Kalona Amara.
Yes I can ride, I am actually the trainer of the horses as well as the trainer of wolves who want to learn to ride.

She said kindly, not sure if she should ask who the girl had been talking about… perhaps her own father? Who knew.

My name is Liliana V… Utina. What is your name?

She said. She was so use to calling herself by her old last name but she was remembering she was an Utina now. Something she had to be proud of… well not had, but something she really was proud of. She started thinking after her introduction, looking at Grace, who tended to be good with children and back at the four legged pup and smiled sweetly.

How about… I give you an early lesson? You can’t really ride until you have hands, but I am sure you have a wonderful memory!

She said, smiling at the pup. Hoping she would take the compliment and her offer as well. Liliana loved to teach others about her job. It helped her in the end. Not just with someone being knowledgeable about it, but it helped her to also remember these things even though her own mother ingrained it in Lili’s head.

<style type="text/css">
.liliquills b {font-weight:bold; color:#A79D86; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.liliquills-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.liliquills p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.liliquills {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#0F0A04; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... lslili.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EBECE4; padding: 120px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#676052; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Alli; I was assuming that Sakari could see the porcupine since you said that he showed himself. If that is wrong let me know and I'll correct it

She giggled and shook her head at the mispronunciation of the name. "No, Hvnii. Huh Knee Ee." She repeated the name and then spoke it slower, enunciating every part of it slowly. She was trying to make it easier for the other to understand what it was that she was saying. Of course this brought up an important question in her mind. "Didn't you come from the Great Tribe as well?" She had simply thought that everyone here had made the journey. How else did they know to come here? She simply assumed that everyone got their start in the Great Tribe before following after her uncle to live in this new place.

Her attention was soon drawn to the movement of a smaller animal crawling. She grinned and yipped playfully. The petite little girl made to lay on her belly on the ground and crawl over to the quill laden creature. She had to reach back with her head to adjust the blanket over her body to keep it from slipping off so that she wouldn't be in trouble for not making sure to keep warm. Once the blanket was adjusted she looked back to the spirit guide that had just appeared. "Have you come to play with Hvnii too?" With herself having seen so many spirit guides that belonged to others she didn't realize that this was a common occurrence with everyone. "What is your name?" She remained on the ground and talking to the porcupine. At least until the other canine had moved to show her the answer to her question.

She got up to follow after the female, having to tilt her head back to be able to look up at the equine. The pup moved over to the stall and to get a better look she reared up to stand upon her hind paws while placing her fore paws against the wood while she stretched out her neck to the fullest extent so that she could try and sniff at the horse. Of course this action had cause her to lose her blanket and so she had to quickly get back down and pull it back on. "Please don't tell Tsugi?" She asked the adult with pleading eyes. She really didn't want to get in trouble for her slip up. She really hadn't meant for it to happen. She didn't want to be forced to stay in the hut and not allowed out until it warmed up outside.

She tilted her head as the other changed what she was saying. "Did you forget your name?" She couldn't think of any other reason for her to stop in the middle of what she was saying and changing it. She had heard before of their being name changing ceremonies before. When one wasn't living up to their name they were given a new name since their old name was false. Was this what had happened to her? Was she having trouble letting go of her false name because she had used it for so long? Sakari would have thought that she would have embraced her true name instead of clinging to the false one. "Sakari Yakone Amara." She gave her own name then after a pause, a moment for thought, she added to it. "Sah Kah Ree Yah Koh Nay Ah Mah Rah." She smiled after she had made sure to speak each syllable slowly so that there wouldn't be any confusion with her own name as there had been with Hvnii's.

The girl perked up and the offer. "Yes please." She gave a quick nod of her head. She certainly wouldn't pass up the opportunity. It would be another thing that she could do, another way in which she could mimic her uncle. "I have to keep the blanket on or I will get in trouble." She repeated the caution that she was given. She wanted to have fun and new experiences without getting in any trouble if that was at all possible. She rather lived up to her name, being sweet in nature. Perhaps that was why she saw the spirit guides of others so often. They recognized that quality in her. The purity of her own nature and personality combined with the natural innocence and purity of being a pup still. The young had imagination that adults seemed to have lost, a belief in things that seemed to disappear as maturity set it.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#shawsep {background-color:#020101; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... itable.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #611d20; width:375px; margin:auto;}
#shawsep b {color:#b91c17;}
#shawsep i {color:#c66a67;}
#shawsep p {line-height:14px; font-family:georgia, cambria, serif; color:#d0bfa0; text-align:justify;}
</style>

+5 OOC: Smile

Ohhh ok! Hukee?... Huknee?

Liliana was feeling slightly frustrated that she couldn’t pronounce Hvnii’s name. everything else had come so naturally to her since she joined, but she guessed there had to have been something that wouldn’t let her through easy, and it had to be a name.

No I have never been to the great tribe, but me and Nayati are planning on going for a visit.

Liliana answered. She supposed the puppy thought everyone had been from the great tribe, and she was here to disappoint the pup even more with the truth that Liliana was only a recent addition to this tribe itself.

Ouray waddled himself in front of Sakari who seemed quite excited to see him. Liliana watched him careful, not sure of what he was going to do. The porcupine looked over the bear’s way which he could only sense the animal spirit. No I have come to see you, I don’t normally get to see pups. The porcupine let one eye turn to Liliana accusingly. The woman decided to ignore the look and soon he was paying attention to the girl again. My name is Ouray. I am Liliana’s Spirit guide. The animal said, he was waddling behind the puppy now who was going over to get a better look at Grace. She even tried to get a little closer to look and her blanket slipped off. It made Liliana’s heart twist at the guilty look of the child and she smiled.

I promise not to say anything.

She said. She couldn’t help but giggle when Sakari asked if she forgot her name. Liliana shook her head, thankful that was not the reason she had stopped in mid sentence.

No, I was recently married and my name had been changed to my mate’s last name.

She said, her heart filling with a little pride from saying that, though she was sure the pup wouldn’t really care much, she was a puppy after all their lives were all about playing, well for the most part.

It is nice to meet you Sakari… are you… you aren’t Dawali’s pup are you?

She asked, astonished… how could she be, the chief didn’t even have a mate! She couldn’t help but be embarrassed when she pronounced her name slow, Liliana had no problems with the name Sakari, though she was sure she wanted to make sure that Liliana understood. Lili’s tail started wagging as the girl accepted her offer, Liliana waited for Sakari to back away from the stall to lead Grace out. She was tackless, but for safeties sake Lili put reigns on the horse, she moved the horse to the middle of the room and looked at the pup.

I promise not to let your blanket fall off, do you mind if I pick you up?

She asked, she wanted permission from the pup first before she did such things, she wasn’t going to up and pick her up because she offered to give the lesson to Sakari.

Table by Marit

[/html]
[html]

Once again she was giggling and shaking her head. "No, like what bears eat." At least that is where the spirit guide had gotten the name that she was called by. When asked for a name she gave the flash of an image of honeycomb and since then she had been referred to as Hvnii, the Tsalagi name for Honey. The name sounded close enough to what it meant, just the longer and drawn out 'ee' sound. That made it like honey with the extra 'ee' sound added onto the end. Of course Tsalagi was something spoken in the Great Tribe and since the other hadn't come from there it was no wonder she had difficulties with it.

"It is a long way." She said with a nod of her own head. Of course she had the first hand experience of knowing just that. She had made that trip herself. She could attest for the length and hardships along the way. But clearly Sakari was a survivor since she was still here after all. Since she had made it all the way to AniWaya. Of course that was also thanks to Meda. Her friend had made the trip with her. Had made sure that she was kept fed and warm and safe for the entire trip. Of course Meda's spirit had finally fled her body when they were within running distance of their destination, of the AniWaya tribe.

Of course she was excited to see another spirit guide. She enjoyed it when the animals talked to her. She realized it seemed strange to those who weren't used to conversing with spirit guides but that wasn't about to change what she did. "Ouray is pretty." She smiled as she complimented the other and attempted to press her nose against the porcupine's for a moment. "There is another puppy here, a littler puppy." One that she shared her uncle's hut with. She didn't know much about the other puppy yet. Just that she was staying with Dawali as well.

She smiled and looked relieved when it was promised that her slip up wouldn't be mentioned. She had only been trying to get a closer look at the larger animal. She had never been close to one though she had seen them at a distance before. When she had to pull back on her blanket she had to move away from the stall in order to retrieve it. She glanced over to the porcupine that had followed. "You ride too?" She asked the spirit guide, curious to if he had ever been on the horse before.

Liliana's words had her tilting her head curiously. "I'm not changing my name. My mother didn't change hers. My father came from far away to live with my mother. Tsugi is going to pick out my mate for me." She smiled proudly. It was another part of her future that she already had planned out for herself. She trusted her uncle to find the perfect male for her. That male would come to live with her. It was the exact way that her father had described courtships happening and so she wanted to stick to the old ways. Tradition was important after all.

She laughed and quickly shook her head. "No, that is Edusti Tsugi." After all she was only a few months old and had made the trip from the Great Tribe. It simply wasn't possible. Not when she had been born in the Great Tribe and Dawali had been here in AniWaya the entire time. She was family but not that directly related. She wouldn't have minded being Dawali's pup though. Who wouldn't want him for a dad? He was simply amazing.

She watched at the horse was led out. It was bigger than she had thought. Then again its body had been hidden behind the wooden door of the stall so it wasn't like she could get an accurate look at it anyways. She looked away from the horse and back to the other canine. She shook her head, turning his attention back to the equine. "I don't mind. I don't think I could ever climb that high." At least not without a bit of help.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

+2

She listened to her and let out an “ahhh” of understanding, but decided not to try again, in fear she would say it wrong again. She nodded when the girl told her it was a long walk. She suspected as much but she was sure that she and Nayati would be taking their horses there. Time would be cut considerably.

The porcupine showed his pride for her compliment by sticking out his chest a little further, letting some of his quills straighten out fr a second before letting them settle. Ouray tilted his head as she mentioned there was another pup “Ah, well I was not aware of it, but I will make sure to see her.” Ouray said, smiling, and shook his head when she asked if he would ride with them. “I am afraid that my better idea is to stay down on the ground where I am most happy, but I’ll gladly follow. He said. Liliana had gotten Grace ready as they spoke. She worked and listened at the same time, the story of her young new friend was not uncommon, though Liliana was most up for taking Tradition of the tribe into hand herself, as this was where she lived. He nodded, there was no wrong way to be mated and who knew she could change her mind she was a pup after all, but it seemed she was set on that. It wasn’t a bad thing though of course.

Ah I see, well some traditions call for it and others do not.

She said smiling down at the pup. She was still not sure what the girl meant by Edusti Tsugi but she wasn’t going to try to pull that information out of the puppy.
Ok when we are up there we don’t want to squirm to much, you can get comfortable though.

Liliana said when she got permission to pick Sakari up. She smiled when the girl said those words. Liliana had said the same thing to her own mother once. She gingerly picked up the girl with both hands and cradling her in one arm used her left hand to take a tuft of the horses’ mane and pulled herself up onto the back of the mare with ease. It was slightly different, but she was sure she could handle it. Putting the puppy in her lap she waited for the little girl to get herself settled in.

<style>
.lili-d06 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.lili-d06 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lili-d06 b {color:#F6A61C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.lili-d06 {background-color:#874D0F; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/_liliana.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#271604; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:210px 0px 10px 0px; }
.lili-d06-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Sie
[/html]
[html]

She couldn't help but to giggle as the porcupine made the quills on his back stand up. She leaned in to try and lick at Ouray's face. She was an affectionate little thing. Hvnii could speak on that since Sakari would cuddle her at night. She didn't find anything wrong with showing affection, but then again what child did? It was as adults that people started to distance themselves from open displays of affection. Sakari was perhaps still too young yet to know that not everyone liked to be cuddled and kissed. But for now she didn't see anything wrong with it.

She pouted a bit but ended up nodding. At least he still wanted to come and that was the good part. "Hvnii can keep you company." She spoke the words to the spirit guide with an affirmative nod of her head. Even though Hvnii showed herself to just be a baby she was still a big baby. Sakari wasn't sure if Hvnii would fit on the horse with Liliana and herself already upon the animal. Besides Hvnii was happy with just lumbering along behind anyways.

Sakari could be a bit stubborn and set in her ways once she made up her mind. She knew exactly what it was that she wanted and she would do what it took to make sure that it happened. But the things she had decided on where things that her family had done before her. She was simply following in the steps of tradition. The things she wanted for her own life were the same things that had happened throughout her family line. Her life was simply being founded upon tradition. That was why it was so easy for her to know what she wanted to do and what was going to happen when she got older even though she was still young of age yet.

She nodded her head at the instructions that she was given. She remained still as she was picked up, trying not to give Liliana any trouble. She was a good and sweet girl after all. Once she was placed down atop the horse she wiggled only enough to get herself in a comfortable position to stay in for the entire ride. She also took the opportunity to adjust her blanket in such a way to make sure that it would stay put and keep her covered up. Once she was all settle she looked up at Liliana with a smile. "Ready." She spoke up, not having moved around any longer after she had settled herself. Meanwhile Hvnii had gotten up and moved to stand behind the horse though off to the side still so that she could keep an eye on Sakari. After all the spirit guide had stuck around to make sure that Sakari was settling in well and that she was being look after as well as making sure that Meda's body had been taken care of in the proper fashion as tradition stated to do.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 379 +2 OOC: :3

Ouray distanced himself from the realm, so that Sakari wouldn’t be surprised when she licked a head full of quills. It wouldn’t do for her to get hurt on such a nice day as this. He was careful to those who were still alive, not having any wish to hurt anyone… except those that threatened the life of the one he was guiding. He smiled at her suggestion and looked at the little bear cub. It would be my pleasure to have him as company. He said quietly.

Once up and Sakari settled she turned the horse to the open front door. Lili could have easily just gone to the pasture but she was sure the pup wanted to see more than the snowy fields. She would not run Grace as she didn’t want to joggle the poor puppy. She led the horse out of the stables with the use of the reigns she put on her. Grace rarely used them so she did have a nice soft mouth, something Liliana didn’t take advantage of, she only had to lead the horse lightly with little movement at all. They walked down the street towards the village. They only went through it a short way before turning. To head into the forest. They were going at a good enough pace to be walking faster than a normal walk and one that would allow the spirit guides to follow them.

How do you like it so far? It’s a little bumpy.

She said, which it was, with the horse moving the way they did… how could it not be.

I remember the first time my mom got me up on a horse. I was scared at first, even though I’ve been around them all my life, I wasn’t sure if I could make her proud

She said, happily thinking of the times she had with her mother. They had mostly been good memories until the end, something that Liliana could never forgive her mother for… well she could when she passed on she supposed but she wouldn’t let the thought fester in her mind and corrupt what she thought of her mother doing what she did. She always did what she could to think of the happy moments in the past.

<style type="text/css">
.LilianaUtina03 b {font-weight:bold; color:#41a2b3; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #bfdfe5; }
.LilianaUtina03-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4f5a5c; text-align:center;}
.LilianaUtina03 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.LilianaUtina03 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#bfdfe5; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... tina04.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #41a2b3; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4f5a5c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.LilianaUtina03-border1 {width:462px; border:2px solid #e3f0f3; margin:0 auto;}
.LilianaUtina03-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #41a2b3; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
Table by Alli
[/html]
[html]

The affection had easily been displayed without concern for her own safety, not that she had even thought that she would be harmed. No, she was just being her happy and sweet little self. And just as Lilana's mistakes had her giggling so did Ouray's as well. "No, Hvnii is a girl not a boy." She spoke the words with a shake of her head. She then looked over at the bear cub and moved over to nuzzle her. "You stay close, okay? No getting lost." She told the cub the exact same things that were spoken to her on the trip from the Great Tribe to AniWaya. After all she didn't want Hvnii to go missing as much as Hvnii hadn't wanted her to go missing on the trip here.

She stared around at everything that she could see from her new vantage point. Her head turned this way and that in order to try and take in everything. And of course she had to try to look behind them to make sure that Hvnii was there, feeling better when she caught sight of the spirit guide. She was once around looking at everything when she was spoken to and so she had to turn her head to focus on Liliana. She had a big grin on her lips, clearly enjoying the experience. "It's really high up here. And the snow is pretty when you don't have to touch it. But the horse's feet are going to get cold. My paws get cold when I touch it."

She had glanced down at the horse's feet as she spoke but the continued words had her looking back up at Liliana. "Is your mother proud? I want to make Edusti Tsugi proud. I want to be just like him when I get big. I'm going to be a healer just like him." She stated the words with a firm nod of her head. How could she not follow in the paw prints of family? Especially when her uncle had been spoken so fondly of back in the Great Tribe. There had been nothing bad to say about him.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 300!

Ouray did not say anything to this. He wasn’t normally wrong and to get another spirit guides gender wrong was pretty bad. He bowed his head to the bear cub hoping she would forgive his mistake. As they made their way though the the trees, the snow was much better when it wasn’t getting stuck to her fur. The scenery didn’t change to much as most of Aniwaya was forester, but she moved the horse to the river, which had not frozen since it was fast flowing. She would not get to close but they moved along side it, heading back towards home. A short ride shouldn’t disappoint the pup, it was rather cold after all.

Oh I do hope my mother is proud of me. I will not know until I pass on to another life. Where is your mom?

She couldn’t help but smile. Dawali would be in his element with this pup if she wished to be a medicine woman when she grew up. She could remember the lesson he had given her on the herbs she had picked. It was good to know what was what so that she could learn how to use it.

I am sure you will make him a very proud wolf indeed!

Liliana said happily, it would be nice to see this pup grow up just as the other, and made her think even more of having her own, but she was to hold off. She and Nayati wanted to have a new place set up before they would start a family she knew, and they wanted to settle in, to have their own time before others took it from them. For now she had Sakari to dote on. She could at least give her back to Dawali in the end.

<style>
.lili-d06 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.lili-d06 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lili-d06 b {color:#F6A61C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.lili-d06 {background-color:#874D0F; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/_liliana.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#271604; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:210px 0px 10px 0px; }
.lili-d06-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Sie
[/html]
[html]

Even though the ride was short it was further out than she had been in her time here in AniWaya. She tended to stick around close to the village rather than wandering out too far. She didn't want to get lost or to upset Dawali. So this excursion was further than she ever would have gone on her own. She looked around through the trees and noticed hardly any movement. "All of the animals are sleeping." She commented, glancing up at Liliana before she looked back out over the lay of the land. Once they were near the river she stared down into the flow of water, looking for fish but not seeing any of those either.

When she was questioned she looked back up to the other female canine once again. "She is in the Great Tribe with my father and sick brother." She answered simply. It had been her choice to leave, to make the journey to be with Dawali. Her parents had supported her endeavor. Of course they hoped it would be for the best. They didn't want her becoming sick like her brother was. He had been born that way and no one was certain why or what exactly had caused it. So it wasn't that they didn't want her but were worried about whatever it was being passed on since she was young yet and still building up an immune system.

She smiled and her tail wagged a bit before she stilled it, remembering that she wasn't supposed to be moving around. "I hope so." She had a great name to live up to and so she certainly didn't want to disappoint. "Why do you call him Dawali?" The small girl asked, finding herself curious as to why she was the only one calling him Tsugi.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 246 OOC: I am so sorry for the delay ; ;

They moved slowly along the river she listened to Sakari and felt relieved that she was not an orphan like Liliana had become, though she was lucky enough to already know how to take care of herself because of them. She didn’t press the matter, from the way the girl spoke of her parents they loved her and she loved them, and it was not her business to know much more than they were alive, if that even.

Sakari asked about why liliana called her chief Dawali. Liliana shrugged. She knew him only as Dawali or Kalona, she never knew he had another name.

I have only known him Dawali or Kalona Amara, I did not know he went by other names.

Liliana said, she looked down to see if the pup was alright and still settled. She seemed to be, and quite content at that. Liliana couldn’t help but smile as they moved towards the village, which was only a few more feet in front of them.

Soon spring will come and you won’t have to wear that blanket all the time so hopefully you can get a better view next time around.

Liliana said, looking at the huts that scattered the village as they passed through. She smiled when she saw the hut that her and Nayati now shared. Her heart gave a flutter but she kept her thoughts on keeping the horse heading to the stables, and making sure the girl was satisfied.

<style>
.liliana-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.liliana-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.liliana-d04 b {color:#191308; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.liliana-d04 {background-color:#BC9C63; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/lili.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#45371E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:130px 0px 10px 0px; }
.liliana-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Sie
[/html]
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Alli; Mine was longer; Also figuring we could end with your next post if you want

She had very good and very close ties with her family. But they also understood her need to stretch her legs. She had been allowed to come to AniWaya to be with her uncle. She had her heart set on being taught by her uncle. The only way that could happen was if she was in the same place as him. Therefore she had to make the trip from the Great Tribe and come here, to AniWaya, where her uncle was at. To the little girl it was the first step in walking down the same path as her uncle had. After all it was her desire to one day be as great as him.

She was so used to hearing her uncle referred to as Tsugi that it sounded weird to hear him called Dawali. That was just something she would have to get used to since it seemed like no one here knew him by Tsugi. Perhaps she should start calling him Dawali as well but that just seemed really weird to her. But if that is what her uncle's preference is then she would just have to respect that. If he chose to be Dawali here then she would simply have to get used to it.

She smiled and gave a short nod of her head, making certain that she wasn't moving around too much. "Do you like the spring?" The question probably sounded weird but being only a few months old herself she had never experienced the spring firsthand. She'd heard a few stories about flowers in bloom and the way they colored the world but she had never gotten to see it herself. She couldn't wait though. She wanted to be able to see the flowers and all the colors that she heard of in stories. She would like to be able to smell their sweet scents.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#shawsep {background-color:#020101; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... itable.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #611d20; width:375px; margin:auto;}
#shawsep b {color:#b91c17;}
#shawsep i {color:#c66a67;}
#shawsep p {line-height:14px; font-family:georgia, cambria, serif; color:#d0bfa0; text-align:justify;}
</style>

WC: 204 OOC: Smile

Liliana smiled at the girls question. It was simple enough especially for one born in the winter. Liliana nodded.

Yes I love the spring, it’s when the snow melts and returns to the earth, giving the plants the life they need to start growing again. It’s the time when new life begins. It’s not always so cold.

She menuevered Grace back towards the stables as she spoke, knowing they were finished for the day. She kept speaking though, and telling Sakari about how green the trees would get and the grass was not always so brown. When they finally entered the stables, she picked the pup up in her arms and swung over the horse, making sure not to joggle Sakari as she got down. Grace moved over to her stall and sniffed to see if there was any food.

Well I best be getting back to work, and I think your uncle will want to know where you are.

She said smiling.

If you stay here make sure that you keep out of the way of the horses, they don’t look down very often.

Liliana said with a smile as she pulled open Grace’s stall and started taking off her bridle.

Table by Marit

[/html]