Beasts Of Burden
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Alli

Once again she was giggling and shaking her head. "No, like what bears eat." At least that is where the spirit guide had gotten the name that she was called by. When asked for a name she gave the flash of an image of honeycomb and since then she had been referred to as Hvnii, the Tsalagi name for Honey. The name sounded close enough to what it meant, just the longer and drawn out 'ee' sound. That made it like honey with the extra 'ee' sound added onto the end. Of course Tsalagi was something spoken in the Great Tribe and since the other hadn't come from there it was no wonder she had difficulties with it.

"It is a long way." She said with a nod of her own head. Of course she had the first hand experience of knowing just that. She had made that trip herself. She could attest for the length and hardships along the way. But clearly Sakari was a survivor since she was still here after all. Since she had made it all the way to AniWaya. Of course that was also thanks to Meda. Her friend had made the trip with her. Had made sure that she was kept fed and warm and safe for the entire trip. Of course Meda's spirit had finally fled her body when they were within running distance of their destination, of the AniWaya tribe.

Of course she was excited to see another spirit guide. She enjoyed it when the animals talked to her. She realized it seemed strange to those who weren't used to conversing with spirit guides but that wasn't about to change what she did. "Ouray is pretty." She smiled as she complimented the other and attempted to press her nose against the porcupine's for a moment. "There is another puppy here, a littler puppy." One that she shared her uncle's hut with. She didn't know much about the other puppy yet. Just that she was staying with Dawali as well.

She smiled and looked relieved when it was promised that her slip up wouldn't be mentioned. She had only been trying to get a closer look at the larger animal. She had never been close to one though she had seen them at a distance before. When she had to pull back on her blanket she had to move away from the stall in order to retrieve it. She glanced over to the porcupine that had followed. "You ride too?" She asked the spirit guide, curious to if he had ever been on the horse before.

Liliana's words had her tilting her head curiously. "I'm not changing my name. My mother didn't change hers. My father came from far away to live with my mother. Tsugi is going to pick out my mate for me." She smiled proudly. It was another part of her future that she already had planned out for herself. She trusted her uncle to find the perfect male for her. That male would come to live with her. It was the exact way that her father had described courtships happening and so she wanted to stick to the old ways. Tradition was important after all.

She laughed and quickly shook her head. "No, that is Edusti Tsugi." After all she was only a few months old and had made the trip from the Great Tribe. It simply wasn't possible. Not when she had been born in the Great Tribe and Dawali had been here in AniWaya the entire time. She was family but not that directly related. She wouldn't have minded being Dawali's pup though. Who wouldn't want him for a dad? He was simply amazing.

She watched at the horse was led out. It was bigger than she had thought. Then again its body had been hidden behind the wooden door of the stall so it wasn't like she could get an accurate look at it anyways. She looked away from the horse and back to the other canine. She shook her head, turning his attention back to the equine. "I don't mind. I don't think I could ever climb that high." At least not without a bit of help.

<style type="text/css">
.Sakarifree01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5d2e34; }
.Sakarifree01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#feb1b9; text-align:center;}
.Sakarifree01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Sakarifree01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#613030; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... able01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #dab0b7; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#feb1b9; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Sakarifree01-border1 {width:504px; border:1px solid #613030; margin:0 auto;}
.Sakarifree01-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #dab0b7; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread