Beasts Of Burden
[html]

+2

She listened to her and let out an “ahhh” of understanding, but decided not to try again, in fear she would say it wrong again. She nodded when the girl told her it was a long walk. She suspected as much but she was sure that she and Nayati would be taking their horses there. Time would be cut considerably.

The porcupine showed his pride for her compliment by sticking out his chest a little further, letting some of his quills straighten out fr a second before letting them settle. Ouray tilted his head as she mentioned there was another pup “Ah, well I was not aware of it, but I will make sure to see her.” Ouray said, smiling, and shook his head when she asked if he would ride with them. “I am afraid that my better idea is to stay down on the ground where I am most happy, but I’ll gladly follow. He said. Liliana had gotten Grace ready as they spoke. She worked and listened at the same time, the story of her young new friend was not uncommon, though Liliana was most up for taking Tradition of the tribe into hand herself, as this was where she lived. He nodded, there was no wrong way to be mated and who knew she could change her mind she was a pup after all, but it seemed she was set on that. It wasn’t a bad thing though of course.

Ah I see, well some traditions call for it and others do not.

She said smiling down at the pup. She was still not sure what the girl meant by Edusti Tsugi but she wasn’t going to try to pull that information out of the puppy.
Ok when we are up there we don’t want to squirm to much, you can get comfortable though.

Liliana said when she got permission to pick Sakari up. She smiled when the girl said those words. Liliana had said the same thing to her own mother once. She gingerly picked up the girl with both hands and cradling her in one arm used her left hand to take a tuft of the horses’ mane and pulled herself up onto the back of the mare with ease. It was slightly different, but she was sure she could handle it. Putting the puppy in her lap she waited for the little girl to get herself settled in.

<style>
.lili-d06 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.lili-d06 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lili-d06 b {color:#F6A61C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.lili-d06 {background-color:#874D0F; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/_liliana.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#271604; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:210px 0px 10px 0px; }
.lili-d06-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread