Beasts Of Burden
[html]

WC: 379 +2 OOC: :3

Ouray distanced himself from the realm, so that Sakari wouldn’t be surprised when she licked a head full of quills. It wouldn’t do for her to get hurt on such a nice day as this. He was careful to those who were still alive, not having any wish to hurt anyone… except those that threatened the life of the one he was guiding. He smiled at her suggestion and looked at the little bear cub. It would be my pleasure to have him as company. He said quietly.

Once up and Sakari settled she turned the horse to the open front door. Lili could have easily just gone to the pasture but she was sure the pup wanted to see more than the snowy fields. She would not run Grace as she didn’t want to joggle the poor puppy. She led the horse out of the stables with the use of the reigns she put on her. Grace rarely used them so she did have a nice soft mouth, something Liliana didn’t take advantage of, she only had to lead the horse lightly with little movement at all. They walked down the street towards the village. They only went through it a short way before turning. To head into the forest. They were going at a good enough pace to be walking faster than a normal walk and one that would allow the spirit guides to follow them.

How do you like it so far? It’s a little bumpy.

She said, which it was, with the horse moving the way they did… how could it not be.

I remember the first time my mom got me up on a horse. I was scared at first, even though I’ve been around them all my life, I wasn’t sure if I could make her proud

She said, happily thinking of the times she had with her mother. They had mostly been good memories until the end, something that Liliana could never forgive her mother for… well she could when she passed on she supposed but she wouldn’t let the thought fester in her mind and corrupt what she thought of her mother doing what she did. She always did what she could to think of the happy moments in the past.

<style type="text/css">
.LilianaUtina03 b {font-weight:bold; color:#41a2b3; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #bfdfe5; }
.LilianaUtina03-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4f5a5c; text-align:center;}
.LilianaUtina03 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.LilianaUtina03 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#bfdfe5; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... tina04.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #41a2b3; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4f5a5c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.LilianaUtina03-border1 {width:462px; border:2px solid #e3f0f3; margin:0 auto;}
.LilianaUtina03-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #41a2b3; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
Table by Alli
[/html]

Messages In This Thread