Beasts Of Burden
[html]

WC: 246 OOC: I am so sorry for the delay ; ;

They moved slowly along the river she listened to Sakari and felt relieved that she was not an orphan like Liliana had become, though she was lucky enough to already know how to take care of herself because of them. She didn’t press the matter, from the way the girl spoke of her parents they loved her and she loved them, and it was not her business to know much more than they were alive, if that even.

Sakari asked about why liliana called her chief Dawali. Liliana shrugged. She knew him only as Dawali or Kalona, she never knew he had another name.

I have only known him Dawali or Kalona Amara, I did not know he went by other names.

Liliana said, she looked down to see if the pup was alright and still settled. She seemed to be, and quite content at that. Liliana couldn’t help but smile as they moved towards the village, which was only a few more feet in front of them.

Soon spring will come and you won’t have to wear that blanket all the time so hopefully you can get a better view next time around.

Liliana said, looking at the huts that scattered the village as they passed through. She smiled when she saw the hut that her and Nayati now shared. Her heart gave a flutter but she kept her thoughts on keeping the horse heading to the stables, and making sure the girl was satisfied.

<style>
.liliana-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.liliana-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.liliana-d04 b {color:#191308; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.liliana-d04 {background-color:#BC9C63; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/lili.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#45371E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:130px 0px 10px 0px; }
.liliana-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread