Beasts Of Burden
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#shawsep {background-color:#020101; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... itable.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #611d20; width:375px; margin:auto;}
#shawsep b {color:#b91c17;}
#shawsep i {color:#c66a67;}
#shawsep p {line-height:14px; font-family:georgia, cambria, serif; color:#d0bfa0; text-align:justify;}
</style>

WC: 204 OOC: Smile

Liliana smiled at the girls question. It was simple enough especially for one born in the winter. Liliana nodded.

Yes I love the spring, it’s when the snow melts and returns to the earth, giving the plants the life they need to start growing again. It’s the time when new life begins. It’s not always so cold.

She menuevered Grace back towards the stables as she spoke, knowing they were finished for the day. She kept speaking though, and telling Sakari about how green the trees would get and the grass was not always so brown. When they finally entered the stables, she picked the pup up in her arms and swung over the horse, making sure not to joggle Sakari as she got down. Grace moved over to her stall and sniffed to see if there was any food.

Well I best be getting back to work, and I think your uncle will want to know where you are.

She said smiling.

If you stay here make sure that you keep out of the way of the horses, they don’t look down very often.

Liliana said with a smile as she pulled open Grace’s stall and started taking off her bridle.

Table by Marit

[/html]

Messages In This Thread