A Hunting We Shall Go !
[html]

WC: 177

His voice sounded way too suspicious. Short and sweet answers never gave the speaker away, but long and extra answers did. She could tell he was still conflicting with himself, and after all this time. She smiled at him, this time it wasn’t a lie. She found her dangerous side interesting at times.

Well, I’m actually looking for a weapons shop. And I’ve found it.

She said and pointed to behind him where the weaponry is. She hoped she would get there before she needed anything. She shifted the bag on her shoulder to a different position. It was getting kind of heavy with the books she had found inside.

What have you got there?

Axelle curiously looked at what was in his arms. She couldn’t really tell what the items were. Questions were always useful in some way whether it was for conversation or to find out information. She began walking toward the weaponry, hoping they could walk and talk, and waste no time getting there just in case Hyde decided to make a surprise entrance.

I'm finally numb. Don't try to rescue me.
<style>
.freetable-a01 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic; color:#982c35;}
.freetable-a01-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#e365a9 0px 0px 5px;}
.freetable-a01 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px; color:000000}
.freetable-a01 b {color:#6a3580; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.freetable-a01 {background-color:#a6aaa9; background-image:url(http://oi51.tinypic.com/huj96t.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:289px 0px 13px 0px; border:1px dotted #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#982c35; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:286px; text-align:justify; }
.freetable-a01-border {border:px dotted color:#000000; margin:0px auto; }
.freetable-a01 .ft-separator{width:286px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread