A Hunting We Shall Go !
[html]

Wc: 390. Let me know if you want anything changed and stuff. ^^

Itzal

Itzal smiled at her, and then he realized he really meant it. He found her interesting, and he did not want to hurt her. It was almost as if she was a test, to prove that he was in control, that he had finally mastered control over his own body. She was more then that though, she was also the mysterious, black and white female who had a past that he could sense still hung over her. He was curious as to what it was she had been through. She had told him some when they first meant, about her father. He turned his mind from those thoughts, since they had involved voices, and he did not want to think about those right now.

He perked his ears and turned sideways so he could look where she pointed, and still keep her in his site. He nodded and turned back to her. "Interesting. What are you looking for there? You might not find what you want, most weapons would probably have some rust and stuff by now, but I'm sure there might be some that are still usable." He thought about the bow and arrow he wanted to find, so he could start training to use it. Or maybe a sword, though for now he was fine with his dagger. He looked at the store and smiled. "Do you mind if I go check it out with you. I give you my word that you get first pick of the best weapons." He grinned at her before glancing down at the stuff in his arms. "Oh this? Just some stuff for tattooing and some stuff so I can get some real throwing knives made, ones that are meant to be thrown, since my dagger is more for stabbing and cutting then throwing." He shrugged and shifted the stuff again. I should have planned to bring something to put this stuff in to carry. I didn't realize that I would find so much stuff to use and all." He let out a small laugh. "I guess I'll know better next time huh?" He gave her his smirkish smile and turned some to look at the store. "So, what do you have in your bag?" He asked, still watching her out of the corner of his eye while he examined the store.

<style>
.itzaltable p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.itzaltable b {color:#adadad;}
.itzaltable-b {width:360px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.itzaltable-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#adadad; text-shadow:#afafaf 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.itzaltable-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/KHiMH.jpg); height:360px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#343434;}
.itzaltable-ooc {font-family:verdana, arial; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.itzaltable {background-color:#4f4f4f; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #343434; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread