A Hunting We Shall Go !
[html]

It was fine Smile WC: 217

The suspiciousness went away as easily as it started. Itzal seemed to be friendly today, and this eased her nerves a bit. He looked to where she pointed and she smiled and nodded. She wouldn’t mind the company, and since she was more sure that he wouldn’t try to eat her now, she definitely wanted him along.

Sure, you can come.

She walked slowly passed him hoping he would get the hint and walk too. She turned to look over her shoulder at him.

I’m actually looking for a crossbow. I saw a picture of one once in a human’s hands, looks quite sinister. I like it.

She always found herself intrigued with the darker side of things. Crossbows, crazies, molesting wolves, and anything else you might think of while you’re at it that a normal wolf would not dream of getting themselves into. She continued to look back at him, and he shifted the things in his arms. Tattoo stuff. She wanted a tattoo someday. She would just have to figure out what and where, and maybe for what price.

She saw him struggling with the stuff and felt bad, but there was nothing she could do. Her bag was almost busting out the seams with books. Ah, the answer to his next question:

Books.

Simple.

never more.
<style>
.freetable-a01 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic; color:#982c35;}
.freetable-a01-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#e365a9 0px 0px 5px;}
.freetable-a01 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px; color:000000}
.freetable-a01 b {color:#6a3580; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.freetable-a01 {background-color:#a6aaa9; background-image:url(http://oi51.tinypic.com/huj96t.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:289px 0px 13px 0px; border:1px dotted #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#982c35; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:286px; text-align:justify; }
.freetable-a01-border {border:px dotted color:#000000; margin:0px auto; }
.freetable-a01 .ft-separator{width:286px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread