A Hunting We Shall Go !
[html]

WC: 317

He smiled and walked after her, coming up to walk next to her so she didn't have to look over her shoulder at him constantly. He looked at the weapon shop briefly wondering if he could find something in there. He looked back at her and grinned at her words. "Sounds like a fun little toy. I'm sure you could find a good use for it. Where did you find the picture?" Itzal liked sinister and dark things. They fit him, since he was one himself, though he wasn't so obvious about it. He had gotten better too, though he still enjoyed some things. Though now he was picking up a new hobby. Tattooing.

He had given some tattoos on his travels, so he could trade for stuff, though he hadn't had that good of equipment, that was why he was here. He wanted to get some good tools, and get a real tattoo business going. He had some talent in that area, and wanted to use it. He was looking forward to getting some customers, when and if he did. "Oh, if you ever want a tattoo, I'm your guy. Find me and I'll be happy to set you up. I'm was out here getting tools so I could get started and get customers." He smiled and looked at the stuff he carried, then back at her as she answered his question. He looked at her bag "Wow, that must be a lot of books. You can read? I didn't know that." He was not very good at reading, and he tried to learn, but he had been rather unsuccesful lately. He was smart, just he had never applied it to things acedemicly. He was more fighting and survival smart. And he was fine with that. It was what he had needed to live this long, and he would gladly use it to keep on living.

<style>
.spiderit {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/6/86912222.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 150px 0px; border-bottom:0px solid #000000;width:400px;}
.spiderit .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; }
.spiderit .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.spiderit .oc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.spiderit p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.spiderit b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread