A Hunting We Shall Go !
[html]

Let me know if you want anything changed

WC:556

She shifted her heavy bag on her shoulder and looked over to him. Where did she find that picture? In a book I think… Or a zine, whatever they called it. Magazine? Whatever. She kept walking forward and looked away from him to watch her step on the cracking, hard ground.

A book, I believe.

He shifted around his tattoo supplies again. She really hoped he would find a bag soon to carry them all in. If you ever want a tattoo, I’m your guy. Hmm… She slowed her walk and looked back at him with interest on her face. Getting the ideas for the tattoo was never the problem. Others had a bunch of wacky prices for tattoos whether it ranged from sex to drugs to stupid little things like fetching them something from the market. The most sinister tradables to the most innocent tradables.

What’s your price?

That was the hook there. The price. Then she looked down at her heavy bag of books and realized that she really couldn’t read all that great, and most of these stupid books didn’t have the pictures she needed in them. She began dipping into the bag and looking at her findings. She threw some of them aside on the sidewalk, but only the ones she didn’t find enough pictures in.

No, I really can’t read. I get carried away when I find things and take more than what I need. I can read a little, but not enough to read these thick freaking things.

She said as she pulled a big book out of her bag and threw it to the side. It took a lot of the weight off her shoulder and she felt a bit relieved. She would need room to carry her weapon and she made enough room, hopefully, for it.

They finally reached the weapon shop after what felt like whatever, even though it was a short distance away. The store itself wasn’t in bad condition and its merchandise, some of it, was still hanging in their original spots. She saw guns, but no bullets, and swords with their belt and cover. She would take one of those. She picked out a nice one. It was an athemae. Ridged, kind of toothed knife. Definitely painful to be stabbed with. Hell, she took a few of them. It was known to be a ritual knife and probably used for demonic rituals. She didn’t care. It looked cool.

She browsed around a little more, but didn’t find what she was looking for until she turned her head, and as if it was glowing in gold she found a nice dark wooded one sitting on its dusty pedestal. She picked it up with ease, and it sat in her hand like it was meant to be there. It was loaded. She was in heaven. She took the rest of the stocked arrows and shoved them in her bag. Now it was heavy again. She wanted to shoot something. Just to feel what it was like. Where is Itzal? She swung around and saw him looking around, not exactly paying attention to her in the most. She aimed for his head, and shot. The arrow missed him maybe about an inch, and dug itself into the wall, shaking and swaying back and forth from the pressure.

<style>
.axelleblur-text {padding:0px 5px;}
.axelleblur p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:15px; margin:5px;}
.axelleblur b {color:#2b3a5f; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; }
.axelleblur {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#1c1817; background-image:url(http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/9245/souls52.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:6px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, serif; font-size:13px; color:#866aaf; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:3px double #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread