A Hunting We Shall Go !
[html]
Out of Character

Coding by Sie
Here is one reply, as promised. And nope, you don't have to change anything, it is good. Tell me if you want anything changed yourself. WC: 751

In Character

Itzal nodded when she mentioned finding it in a book. He had figured as much. He smiled as she considered his offer, slowing with a look of interest, he laughed softly at her expression and her question. Price? "Well, really it just depends. What do you think you can offer me that I would want? I'm not picky, though drugs are out. I don't do that kind of stuff, it isn't good for me to be...unfocused. I can't risk that I might not be in control. So no drugs, but otherwise then that, I really couldn't care less. I can get most stuff for myself, soo I'm not really all that sure what I would need you to do...' He thought and then smiled at her. "Maybe I'll just ask you to accompany me on some more trips or something, you make for interesting company. Or maybe not, we can work those details out later, but since your asking, I'm guessing you're interested?" He watched as she dumped a lot of books out of her bag and nodded while she spoke, though he didn't respong otherewise. He followd her until they reached the weapon shop then started looking around, interested at the various weapons. He wasn't paying any attention to Axelle, which might be why she did something stupid.

Itzal spun around and looked at Axelle, and at the crossbow pointed at his head, that was in her hands. He watched her for another second, set the stuff in his hands on a counter and turned to the arrow stuck in the wall. He reached out and grabbed it, yanked it out of the wall, and turned back to her. His face was expressionless but his eyes were bright yellow and burning with anger. He smiled, a evil smile, a smile that came from the part of him that lived to kill, it was a seductive, dangerous smile. He laughed some, and looked down at the arrow in his hand. He snapped it in two and threw it off to the side. "You are very brave. Of course, you are also very stupid. I'm not sure if you are lucky, or unlucky that you missed me."

His voice was low and cold, and he took a step away from her to examine a sword that was in really good condition. It wasn't like the other swords he had seen. He had heard of this sword, but he couldn't remember its name. Something to do with a cat, or a can. Katana? Something like that. Itzal examined the sword, keeping his attention on Axelle to make sure she didn't try anything else. He reached out and touched the blade with one hand, and with his other, he drew his dagger. He turned and threw it at Axelle, aiming it so it barely missed her eye, and hit the wall behind her. "Don't forget, I'm a lot less likely to miss then you are." He smiled that evil smiled again, and walked over, and past her, and grabbed his dagger. "So, what in the world possessed you to shoot at me?" Itzal asked in his normal emotionless voice. He slid his dagger back into his pouch, walked over to the sword he had been looking at before, picked it up and slide it into its sheath and tied it to his belt, so his dagger was on his left side, and the sword on his right.

"Oh and just so there is no confusion, if you ever do that again, you had best make sure it kill me, cause if it doesn't, I will kill you." His voice turned icy again and he looked at her with a look of hunger in his eyes, a hunger for the death he promised. He was a killer, it was his greatest weapon, that fact that he could, and would, kill without regret if he wanted, or needed to. He stared at her for a few more seconds before walking over and picking up his stuff. When he glanced back at her his eyes were normal again and his face was expresionless. "Do you have what you need so we can get going?" He raise an eyebrow at her and smiled. "Oh and trying to shoot the guy that might give you a tattoo, before he gives you the tattoo is the wrong way of getting out of paying." He grinned at her and walked to stand outside the store to wait on her.

<style>
.itzal-ktable p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.itzal-ktable b {color:#29373a;}
.itzal-ktable-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.itzal-ktable-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#29373a; text-shadow:#99aaae 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.itzal-ktable-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.itzal-ktable {background-color:#556366; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/7738/itzal.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 305px 0px; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread