A Hunting We Shall Go !
[html]

Hey, sorry for the late reply, I've had a seriously busy week. WC: 324

Itzal

Is the stupid, or just very brave? He wondered as she admitted she got the reaction she wanted. Then again, sometimes there isn't a diffrence between the two. Was the thought that came after. He laughed softly at that, and smiled at her. "Glad I could give it. Though next time, it might be more than you bargained for." His voice had ice in it. But he still smiled, though it wasn't warm or friendly. He shook his head softly but kept on smiling, amused by this female. He wondered what else adventures with her would bring. Obviously they weren't dull.

He watched her turn and walk away, gripping her sword as if she was ready to draw it at any second to defend herself from him. He followed quietly for a few steps before he couldn't resist saying something. "You do realize it is unnecessary to hold your sword like that. For one, I'm still trying to decide if I'm more amused, or angry from your little stunt, though right now amusement is winning. And second, even if I did wish to harm you, I doubt you could draw it and learn to use it in time for it to be any threat to me." He smirked and chuckled softly. He was feeling liberated. The control he always had to hold tight, the focus he always had to have, was no longer needed. The other parts had already slipped through some, and Itzal was fine with it. It felt good to be able to walk with this kind of feeling. He was completely fine with the fact that she might try something again. He was fine with it because he was fine with killing her without a second thought. It would be as easy as breathing. Breathing in the soft, sweet scent of blood that has been spilled by him. The thought made him smile. An evil, sadistic smile. But still a smile.

<style>
.itzaltable p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.itzaltable b {color:#adadad;}
.itzaltable-b {width:360px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.itzaltable-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#adadad; text-shadow:#afafaf 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.itzaltable-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/KHiMH.jpg); height:360px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#343434;}
.itzaltable-ooc {font-family:verdana, arial; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.itzaltable {background-color:#4f4f4f; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #343434; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread