Hi-Jack a Rainbow.
WCC: 366

This time Kami did nothing to try and stifle the laugh that emerged from his muzzle. " I suppose." he said having been surprised at Ookami's reply. The two wolves seemed to share similar ideas and perhaps even pasts, but yet their personalities were polar opposites. Why was it that Ookami was so able to be friendly and optimistic when it seemed he had so much reason to be bitter and untrusting?

" Your alright Ookami." he said turning around to face the golden wolf once again, a small grin forming on his muzzle as he spoke. " I think I could grow to like you after all. . ." he had meant the words as a compliment, but knew it probably didn't sound that way to Ookami. Over the several meetings Kami had with the other wolves from the Valley he felt his conversation skills were improving. Of course he knew he still had a lot of work to do if he wanted to round that rough edge he couldn't seem to lose. Though Ookami seemed like a very social animal, someone who enjoyed interacting with others. Perhaps spending some time with a wolf like that would be healthy.

Kami sighed as he looked around them trying to find something that he could use to break the awkward silence that had come about due to his previous comment. His senses not able to bring him any sort of help in the situation as the barren forest was deathly quiet. With nothing else to turn to he looked back to Ookami. The wolf had said something earlier that had caught Kami's interest. " You said the wolves of your old pack were " normal ". . ." his voice trailing off as he let the comment sink in before continuing " What about you? You can't shift forms? " the question was blunt. Kami knew he was testing the waters with a conversation like this, but it seemed to be just about the only type of conversation he was able to have anymore. He certainly wanted to learn more about his pack mates, but he figured sooner or later that blunt curiosity could lead to trouble.

Messages In This Thread