Into the unknown
[html]

Word Count→385 (+3)::OOC: K guys this is my last post! i'll start a new thread later...if you are interested X3 (and if Leon hasn't killed me yet)

Jaden's explanation was better than Sankara's. But she could notice that as he explained the whole thing, he seemed to get bogged on his own thoughts, and not in a nice way. He was hesitant when he talked about his former pack, and she could distinguish a touch of disgust when he quoted her about the ability of extending the Luperci genes to other wolves. She hadn't tried that by herself, but she knew what had to be done.

The black wolf suddenly took a blade out of his statchel, and made some tricks with it. Sankara followed the blade with her gaze, and she found fascinating the way in which he could handle such a dangerous weapon. Personally, she prefered to fight with her claws and teeth...not that she had ever fought someone, but it would be an interesting way of self-defense. Blades.

When the dark optime finished to talk, Sankara nodded approvingly. Even though Jaden rambled a bit, talking about his pack, he had given more information about the Optime form than her. And it was fascinating as well. Now, more questions where filling her mind. The darker male had mentioned something about 'humans'. The word was completely foreign to her. Maybe she had heard it once or twice, but she had never known what did those 'humans' were.

Then she looked towards the sky; it was getting late. Her expedition had lasted a lot, and she was starting to feel anxious. So she lifted her head, with an apology on his eyes. "Guys, it has been really interesting being here with you...but i fear that i have to go." She really regretted having to leave. She stood up and looked at Leon first. "I wish you luck on finding your brother, i bet that he is still there...oh and i hope that this explanation cleared your doubts." She gave him a smile before turning towards the other male. "...and Jaden, i wish you luck as well". With the smile still on her face, she sprinted towards CdA's packlands. As she ran, she turned her head towards her two new friends and yelled "I hope that we see each other again!" With this, she left them back. Two new friends. Now she had to see what would happen tomorrow. You never know.

Sankara ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.sankafied b {font-weight:bold; color:#20ef0a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.sankafied .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.sankafied p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.sankafied {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#091c07; background-image:url(http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m59 ... 30copy.jpg); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 375px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#128906; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kemo
[/html]

Messages In This Thread