Red Flowers
[html]<style type="text/css">
#revan01b { width: 400px; background: #000 url('http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n571/britcurtisxo/revan1.png') bottom center no-repeat; padding-bottom: 300px; padding-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #000; color: #a15151; font-family: georgia; font-size: 14px; text-align: justify; }
#revan01b p { margin: 10px 20px; line-height: 15px; }
#revan01b .ooc { color: #752525; font-style: italic; margin-bottom: 15px; }
#revan01b .speak { color: #ffdcdc; font-weight: bold; }
</style>

WC:362 (3pts)

OOC: Wow you responded fast Tongue And don't worry, your post is great Smile

At first Revan was a bit worried about the look on the female's face, but relaxed when she did. She had the scent of Inferni and she seemed to recognize it on him as well, so there was no need to worry. He wasn't stupid, however, as he knew even the seemingly nicest creatures could turn at any second. That's what had happened to the coyote he had met on his travels. Nobody knew this, but he had actually known the coyote, not by name or on a personal note, but he never would have expected the coyote to act the way it had. Life had thrown him a curveball, but he had still managed to score a base hit.

A quick scan of the female revealed that she was actually very pretty and he wished he had one of his little gifts to give her. Oh well, he could always walk with her by his den and give her something out of his collection. Her answer confused him, but it was actually interesting. "You're making art? With blood? I have to say that sounds intriguing, would you mind showing me?" He laughed with her, merely out of politeness, but also because of his own odd sense of humor.

And then his eyes fell upon the stranger's wound on her arm and he stared with concern at it for a moment. "Are you sure you're ok? Let me help with that, if you want we could head to my den, I might have something there that could help, maybe some bandages or something. I collect odds and ends, basically whatever I can find. It's sort of a hobby of mine, keeps the spirits up, you know?"

His laughter stopped when she asked for his name. Oh great job Revan, way to show respect to your fellow pack member. His ears slacked as he looked down. "Guh I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you. My name is Revan, Revan Rajanikant. I hope my ignorance at not showing respect to my fellow pack member didn't cause any offense to you." He bowed slightly before recovering himself. "May I ask what your name is?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread