Red Flowers
[html]<style type="text/css">
#revan01b { width: 400px; background: #000 url('http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n571/britcurtisxo/revan1.png') bottom center no-repeat; padding-bottom: 300px; padding-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #000; color: #a15151; font-family: georgia; font-size: 14px; text-align: justify; }
#revan01b p { margin: 10px 20px; line-height: 15px; }
#revan01b .ooc { color: #752525; font-style: italic; margin-bottom: 15px; }
#revan01b .speak { color: #ffdcdc; font-weight: bold; }
</style>

WC:523 (5pts)

OOC: ^^ Thanks, I love him too :3

Revan wasn't sure if she was even paying attention to anything he was saying. He wasn't really sure why he thought this, but she had a strange look and her body language was telling him one thing, but then she stepped aside to show him something on the ground. He stepped forward carefully and looked down at the peculiar shape in the snow, but it wasn't just any shape. He recognized this shape, recognized it from a long time ago when his father had carved the very same symbol into the ground, and it made his jaw drop.

"That's the Lykoi star!" Excitement flew through him, tail wagging excitedly. Was this female a member of the Lykoi, or was she just an admirer like he was? He had heard so many stories about the Lykoi family, their name a legend amongst his family and the coyotes of the pack he had come to call his friends, far away in a time before he left his family behind. Was this a metaphor? Did she draw this symbol with her own blood to prove her loyalty and commitment to the family's bloodline, or was it she herself that shared the blood that flowed through the infamous family's veins?

"I've always thought this symbol was beautiful. It's such a powerful looking symbol, like that which represents a pack of warriors. As you can prolly guess I'm a huge fan." He returned her smile, now totally convinced that this female was friendly, but still he would keep himself ready just in case. After all, everything is not always as it seems. Of course the statement had raised a mental flag as he had said something similar to Sepirah on the day he had first arrived here and had been accepted into the pack.

He wasn't surprised then to find out that she was indeed a Lykoi. It was fitting of course. Why else would she be so interested in the Lykoi family symbol, unless of course she was as big a fan as he himself was, in which case he would have understood. The stories he heard...it was only a selfish thought to assume he was alone in his awe. "Wonderful to meet you! I am a huge fan of your family, as you have prolly all ready guessed. I've met Sepirah, as I'm sure you must know her, though she didn't seem too excited to meet me."

At the moment she accepted his invitation, he released an excited puppy like yip, followed by an embarrassed look down at his paws. "Sorry it's just I'm really glad I can help and I was expecting you to say no. Thank you for trusting me, I promise you I only mean to help you." He wasn't sure why he felt obligated to say that, but he felt it was the right thing to do. Of course he was oblivious to the fact that his offer could have been taken in the wrong way. "My den isn't that far up the road here, if you want to follow me, Talitha?" He hoped she didn't mind him calling her that.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread