Red Flowers
[html]

3+ Short and kinda sloppy; my mind was elsewhere, but I wanted to get you a reply...

The back of her hand was starting to ache, dirt from the dust-covered canvas festering in the furred flesh. It was the whole point. Festering flesh scarred over slowly, but it left the deepest impression if infection could be worked past. Silently, she rubbed the wound in an attempt to sooth it. The attempt failed.

Revan puffed up in excitement at the realization that she had diligently drawn the Lykoi star into the snow atop the ground. She let a trilling laugh escape her, amused by the energy that came from him at such a simple gesture. Her crimson eyes watched him closely, wondering what brought such cheer to her newfound companion for the day; the star was just a star, or a flower in Talitha's eyes. He explained, posthaste, that the Lykoi star was beautiful to him. Powerful in appearance. That which represented warriors. He was a fan. She laughed again; she was a fan too.

Giving her name turned the black-furred male's attention to her, exclaiming how wonderful it was to meet her. He had already met Sepirah. The name was familiar, as she had met her charcoal cousin before she last left, but she knew little of the other Lykoi. A subtle nod was the only gesture she gave to show she was listening.

"I have two strong families. I'm lucky," she stated, arms crossing as her red eyes watched the star placed within the snow, letting the younger male calm himself from his initial excitement. He apologized, glad that he could help and that she was trusting him; another nod came in response, and then another until she looked to him once more.

His den wasn't far up the road and she turned her eyes northward, then southward, before stepping to his side. "Yes, of course. Lead the way, Revan." She laughed, amused simply to say his name. Revan Rajanikant was a mouthful.

<style>
.talithaop .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.talithaop p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.talithaop b {color:#3d3d3d; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.talithaop {background-color:#C3C8D3; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/27zazra.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.talithaop-border {width:404px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.talithaop .inner {margin:10px 10px 250px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread