Red Flowers
[html]<style type="text/css">
#revan01b { width: 400px; background: #000 url('http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n571/britcurtisxo/revan1.png') bottom center no-repeat; padding-bottom: 300px; padding-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #000; color: #a15151; font-family: georgia; font-size: 14px; text-align: justify; }
#revan01b p { margin: 10px 20px; line-height: 15px; }
#revan01b .ooc { color: #752525; font-style: italic; margin-bottom: 15px; }
#revan01b .speak { color: #ffdcdc; font-weight: bold; }
</style>

WC: 508 (5pts)

OOC: Listen you take absolutely as long as you need. I always tell people I rp with I prefer quality over speed, so if you need to take a month to get comfortable with your post, by all means Big Grin

Revan took what he hoped were subtle glances at her hand, his eyes full of worry at the dirt that was in the fully open and bleeding wound. If the female didn't take care of that soon she would most likely encounter infection, something that could spell very bad for anyone who didn't have the right means to take care of it. He only knew basic medical skills, things that could be useful to him when he was out on his own, how to bandage a wound, set a broken bone with only the most basic of materials, wash a wound to prevent infection, things of that nature. For her sake, he wished he knew more, but at the moment he knew he could help her.

She really seemed like she would be a good friend to those who didn't get on her bad side, as he had come to notice about the few members of Inferni he had met so far. No one could really be judged safely by the size of their teeth, so he knew the only way to be safe was to show only the utmost respect for the members of his pack. Those outside the lines of Inferni...well he would cross that bridge when he got to it.

He looked up at her when she crossed her arms and gave her statement. "Two strong families? Your mother and father are of Lykoi and another? You must be very proud of that." He smiled and looked back down at the star, wishing he could lift it up and take it with him to add to his collection, but alas he couldn't do so. Blood wasn't something that could be carried and saved, at least not to the best of his knowledge. He could only admire this symbol as it was, a symbol of one of the most powerful and awe inspiring families he had ever heard of, legends among the members of his family and old friends. "My family may not be as legendary as the Lykoi family, but I am proud to carry the Rajanikant name, and they are strong."

With that last thought he removed his attention from the symbol and smiled widely at her as she stepped to his side and allowed him to lead the way. "Thank you, it's really not that far at all. I live in one of the abandoned cars up ahead." He contemplated shifting into Optime form and with a final decision he did so before setting off to lead her to his den. He preferred his Lupus form, but he knew he would need his hands to wrap the bandages around her hand. "We'll need to clean that wound and bandage it. I can only do so much before I'd recommend going to someone who knows extensive medical knowledge. That wound could cause you a lot of problems and I don't want to see that happen to you." His ears drooped a bit as he glanced at the wound again while they walked together.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread