Red Flowers
[html]

3+ Better post this time! <3

She pushed her chestnut curls from her face with the wounded hand, listening and reciprocating in the started conversation between what she assumed could be a friend. Her eyes, filled with curiosity and so easy to read, focused upon the black pelt of the male who stood before her. Revan was interesting. So excited about something so simple as the Lykoi family.

They began talk of blood, and her face seemed to light up with joy. She was, without a doubt, proud of her lines. "Two strong families?" She agreed with a nod. Indeed, she was of two strong families. Three, if she brought her mother's blood back from the grave she had put it inside of. The crimson eyes focused so intently on Revan glittered for a brief moment. "My father is Gabriel de le Poer. And my mother was the sister of Hybrid," she admitted. She hadn't been born to a Lykoi parent, but Gabriel was close enough. He was the son of Kaena, and Kaena proved to hold all of the Lykoi blood in her old veins. She was the source, and Talitha was glad to have received her genes from the grizzled silver woman.

He disclosed that his own family wasn't legendary, a word that made Talitha laugh; she certainly wouldn't call her families legendary. "It's good to be proud of who you are, Revan. Family is always there for you, even when you think you don't need them." Her words of wisdom for the moment were easily shattered by her own past. Andrezej hadn't been there for her, and several of her uncles and aunts were ashamed of what they were. But she knew she was right. Family was everything in a world populated by such vile things as wolves. Vile things that had worked their way into her life as well.

As the male shifted from his four-legged form into the bipedal one she preferred, she wondered if he had any other family in the area. Cotl had Marik, and she had a panoply of hybrid beasts that ran about with the Chaos Star and Lykoi blood, but it never occurred to her that some members of her home might not have anyone.

He moved and she followed, smiling a subtle but gentle smile as he spoke of the wound. She had almost forgotten it in the mention of family, and was surprised when she noted concern amongst the various tones. "I'm sure I would be fine, little dear one." She had faith in herself to keep the hand clean, but his help and vague worry was welcome regardless.

<style>
.talithaop .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.talithaop p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.talithaop b {color:#3d3d3d; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.talithaop {background-color:#C3C8D3; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/27zazra.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.talithaop-border {width:404px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.talithaop .inner {margin:10px 10px 250px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread