Red Flowers
[html]

3+ Sorry for the wait on this! <3

She was growing more comfortable in speaking her past, present and heritage to the members of her pack. After all, they knew Gabriel. They accepted him, and they would have to accept her as well, even if she felt shame for being the de le Poer's daughter. The wolf in him caused a great rift in her, in her confidence and mental being. Wolves were bad, deserved punishment for a legacy born into them. But if that was truth, what was she? Was she bad? Would she burn like Andrezej and Haku? Would her father?

No, they wouldn't. They were good, and it caused her head to spin.

But everyone trusted Gabriel, and everyone knew he wasn't a dainty coyote, so she knew she shouldn't feel the shame that she did. Still, it came. And still, it was hard for her to admit to it. Revan didn't even bat an eye, other than to marvel at how proud she was. She gave him a smile, but deep down, she knew she wasn't proud.

The younger man seemed to gaze at her eyes more frequently than others, and it brought a silent chuckle to the muzzle of the russet coy-mutt. Her eyes. She hated her eyes, too expressive and too much like Faolin Mogotsi's. Like the woman who had left Gabriel. Her perfect father. She didn't forgive her mother for that, changing her wonderful father into a lonely husk. The girl didn't understand the depth that Faolin's disappearance really had.

She followed as the black male lead her to an old car, presumably his den, listening to all of his words. He complimented her choice of words, giving him a little name that she used for many members of the coyote kingdom. Her laughter escaped into the air, creating a cloud of breath that faded. "Thank you, I suppose. It's better I don't speak names. The winds might take them to enemies," she explained, sliding into the car with a curious expression. She hadn't been around many human creations outside of the manor she lived inside, and the rusted frame was a wonder.

He brought out a bottle and bandages and she held out her hand, giving him permission to tend to it without words. "Your sister was very smart, I think." She nodded after the words faded into nothing. If he had family elsewhere, she wondered why he was there.

table by silver; image by marilynjane@flickr

<style>
.talithaop .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.talithaop p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.talithaop b {color:#1f1f1f; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.talithaop {background-color:#C3C8D3; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/27zazra.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.talithaop-border {width:404px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.talithaop .inner {margin:10px 10px 250px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread