Red Flowers
[html]<style type="text/css">
#revan01b { width: 400px; background: #000 url('http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n571/britcurtisxo/revan1.png') bottom center no-repeat; padding-bottom: 300px; padding-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #000; color: #a15151; font-family: georgia; font-size: 14px; text-align: justify; }
#revan01b p { margin: 10px 20px; line-height: 15px; }
#revan01b .ooc { color: #752525; font-style: italic; margin-bottom: 15px; }
#revan01b .speak { color: #ffdcdc; font-weight: bold; }
</style>

WC:538 (5pts)

OOC:It's absolutely no problem at all <3

Revan had no idea that this female noticed his frequent glances at her eyes with her giving no indication that she noticed. It wasn't a completely obvious gesture, but if she had noticed, he wondered what she would have said. Certainly there was something there about this coyote that brought a sense of calm within him, as if she was calming personified, as if the world seemed so quiet with her here. Revan liked that, liked having her around, and he was certainly glad to have met her, hoping she would come to call him friend in time.

Her words perked his interest, his ears standing up slightly more erect than they had been as he tilted his head, wondering just what she meant by the statement. Were there enemies within Inferni territory? He certainly hadn't picked up any strange scents on his travels, but then again he was still very much a newcomer to these lands. Were there even others around besides Inferni that could be labeled as enemies? "Well, you are welcome, both in response to your thanks and to my den as well." He stretched out his arms a bit wide, as if to show her the confines of his home. "Welcome to Chateau de Rajanikant." He smiled widely before setting the bandages and the bottle to his side and reaching for the offered wounded arm, laying that on his lap so he had a nice little workspace to use. Optime form definitely came in handy at times.

As he examined the wound carefully, making sure the flesh wasn't becoming infected and removing any foreign objects, he smiled at her comment about his sister. "Yes, Rose is indeed a very smart coyote. I am very proud of her, though I do miss her so." He reached for the bottle and tipped it over her wound though no liquid escaped just yet. "This is going to sting a bit, it's alcohol, useful for cleaning wounds and helping to prevent infection, but the process is a bit painful." He carefully poured out just enough to cover the wound in the liquid, offering comforting pats on the russet female's back if she needed it. With that finished, he replaced the bottle back at its original position and grabbed the bandages, wrapping her arm in them just tight enough to prevent it slipping off but loose enough to allow blood to flow freely. Once finished, he tied a knot to the right of the wound and smiled at her.

"Well, you're all set. That should heal up just fine, though you'll have a fairly nasty battle scar. I imagine from the shape of the wound that was your intention anyway, but it's better you know now and be safe rather than sorry. Will make an interesting story though eh?" He chuckled slightly, looking up and then embarrassingly away when he caught himself staring into her eyes again, but he finally figured it was time to let her know why he was glancing. "Tali, if I may call you that, I have to say your eyes are so unique and wonderful to look at. In essence, they're beautiful." He had no idea how much power this compliment carried with it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread