Red Flowers
[html]

Having never been in or near a car before, she took time to study what he called home. It wasn't her ideal dwelling, far too cramped for her tastes, but she supposed it suited his. He smiled, agreeing that his sister was smart before reaching for a bottle she hadn't noticed before. This is going to sting. She didn't brace herself, despite the warning, and when the sizzling burn from the alcohol hit the open flesh on the back of her hand, she let out a hissing growl. Her fingers tightened, but her hand didn't pull away. She sighed, eyes watching the bandages as they were wrapped carefully around the wound.

She laughed at his words, light-heartedly, before pushing her hair away from her face. "Thank you for the help, Revan. I never learned how to heal people," she offered, giving him praise for a skill that she was sure not many people possessed. The princess herself was nearly devoid of all skills, though luckily possessed some wit and intelligence. As she looked at the younger male's collection of items, she felt pride knowing he was one of them.

The comments on her eyes distracted her, driving her attention to the black-furred man beside her. Embarrassed, she pulled herself from his vicinity. In essence, they're beautiful. Beautiful. She hated them, but others found them a wonderful oddity. A slender hand, the one lacking a bandage, raised to cover one eye. "They're my mothers. And my uncle's. I hate them." Her voice was firm. She did hate them. They expressed too much, showed off far too many emotions without asking first.

table by silver; image by marilynjane@flickr

<style>
.talithaop .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.talithaop p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.talithaop b {color:#1f1f1f; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.talithaop {background-color:#C3C8D3; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/27zazra.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.talithaop-border {width:404px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.talithaop .inner {margin:10px 10px 250px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread