Red Flowers
[html]<style type="text/css">
#revan01b { width: 400px; background: #000 url('http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n571/britcurtisxo/revan1.png') bottom center no-repeat; padding-bottom: 300px; padding-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #000; color: #a15151; font-family: georgia; font-size: 14px; text-align: justify; }
#revan01b p { margin: 10px 20px; line-height: 15px; }
#revan01b .ooc { color: #752525; font-style: italic; margin-bottom: 15px; }
#revan01b .speak { color: #ffdcdc; font-weight: bold; }
</style>

WC:517(5pts)

OOC:Sorry for the wait >.> Also feel free to modify the doll as you see fit ^^

Revan smiled widely at her thanks. "Of course Tali, it was nothing. I am always eager to help out a friend in need, if I may call you a friend." He definitely thought of her as a friend. She just seemed so nice and had commented him immensely for his skills, something which labeled her a friend in Revan's book, that was for certain. Besides...she was beautiful, so a friendship with her was more than enough to make him happy.

The moment the compliment about her eyes had left his muzzle, Tali had seemed to instantly change. Revan watched with worry as she placed a slender hand over her eye and his jaw dropped when she told him she hated her eyes. When he recovered, he reached to try and gently remove her hand from her eye. "Tali, you shouldn't hate your eyes. They are the windows to your soul, something that anybody in their right mind would be honored to see. Emotions shouldn't be hidden away like something that should be shunned, they are what make us what we are, otherwise we would only be shells that only focus on our next meal, mating to pass on our bloodline to the next generation, and surviving. WIthout emotions, the world would be a boring place in my opinion and whoever created you wished you to have these windows that are in my opinion one of your more..gorgeous features. Please don't hide or hate something so beautiful from the world, because it would be a shame for rest of the world to have to miss out on those twin jewels of crimson that could start a war between the males of the world with one bat of your eyelashes."

That reminded him of something and he looked around at his collection of items to pick out something that would hopefully be worthy enough as a gift in her eyes. With one quick look around his little car den, he smiled and reached past her to pick up a small figure he had found in a car not very far from here. The figure was a child's doll and possessed hair as red as Tali's, with eyes to match, and a small blue dress to accent her eyes. Within the doll's hair was a blue ribbon that tied her hair back into a pony tail. The doll was in great shape for having been locked away in a car all these years, but of course it showed signs of the wear and tear it had received over the years. Nevertheless, it was a perfect gift for the crimson eyed female, so he smiled and held it out to Tali. "Here, I want you to have this. I give gifts to all of my friends and I believe this one suits you very well. It's almost as if I found it just for you, just a little something to let you know someone cares about you, so please take it as a token of our friendship." He held out the doll for her, hoping she would accept it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread