clarity just confuses me
[html]

ooc: hi hi! sorry for the wait.

Xion suddenly noticed the faint scent of smoke in the air, coming from a direction she hadn't noticed it before. Curious, she stood up and moved toward the source of the smell, which led her deeper into the tunnels and into the residential caves. An orange-yellow light was coming from one of the openings in the wall, and Xion moved closer to that particular room and cautiously peered inside, where she saw another wolfess apparently working on something. She studied the dark-furred female's movements briefly, watching as she moved some kind of object over a surface. Upon realizing that this created an image, Xion was even more interested. But she didn't want to intrude; this was someone else's home, after all.

"Um, excuse me?" she called, staying respectfully outside the cave entrance. "What are you doing?" Xion had never seen anyone draw before; she wondered how humans had made things like paintings and other artwork but didn't think she would ever be finding out about it any time soon. Hopefully if she stayed polite, the other wolfess might let Xion come in and learn more about what she was doing. And maybe she'd make a new friend in the process.

<style type="text/css">
.xionWWLI b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.xionWWLI .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.xionWWLI p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.xionWWLI {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#2e2d2d; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/kche9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 320px 0px; font-family: tahoma; sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread