his voice on the wind
OOC: Hello sorry for the whole scarcity thing -.- i had to get my computer cleaned up this week cause my grams put a virus on it o.O lol

Rendall looked quickly up at the male and slightly blushed. "Well I guess we should make this meeting a little less awkward and see if its still around, thank you for mentioning it, I do feel bad that you caught me like this." She thought she saw him smile but before she could get a good look it disapeared. She listened to him for a while but when a strange word came to her ears she paused in her thoguhts a moment. "Uh...Violin?" She had heard it before but never really knew what it was. She was told it was something like a fiddle....whatever a fiddle was. Her ears cocked curiously. "Whats a ...violin?" She bagan to turn just slightly, giving him a look like she wished that he would fallow her and walked a little ways before turning back to him. This time her breath caught when she saw him truely smile, but all too soon it was gone. She looked awkwardly off to the side, not wanting to stare at him too long. She trailed her foot in a little circle in the slow-falling snow "lets go find that store, you can tell me about your violin on the way."

She smiled alittle but then her head filled with awkward thoughts when he asked about her friend, and her smile faded. "Well...I...uh... was hoping....it would be you...I guess." she turned away from him, not wanting to show her blush. She made herself busy for a moment gathering her long wavy hair in a braid, waiting for him to join her and help her find something. She brushed the feather aside and it made a small swoosh-like noise in protest of being bothered by her hand. Still twiddling with her hair she glanced up at the male shyly before deciding to change the subject "So..um...lets see if we can find that store shall we? I dont know where it is so youll have to lead the way. You can tell me more about your pack lands and what life is like over there. I can also tell you alittle about the Valley if youd like." she offered a warm but still shy smile for the male.

Messages In This Thread