Tell me this will end
[html]

300+

It seemed as if perhaps the elder woman had been sleeping, but her head rose once Cambria greeted her. Even if she hadn't heard her cough and her rough breathing, just from looking at her the Medicus could tell that something was not quite right with the pack's Praetor. There just didn't seem to be that same sharpness to her eyes, they seemed to track things at a slower pace than was normal. The chocolate hued fey's chest constricted. Why did this have to happen too? What had Crimson Dreams done to anger the cosmos so? It had been some time now since Alder had left, at least from her own remembrance, and she bit at her lip in worry. How had she missed this? Why hadn't Anu come to her or Amata? They were busy looking after Artemis, but time could always be made if someone else needed their help.

The tawny woman said that it wasn't that bad, but Cambria knew better. She reached out a hand to feel Anu's forehead and found it hot to the touch, hotter than it should have been. She had a fever. "I'll be right back." The Marino got back on her feet and walked into her room to grab the things that she needed. She gathered up a teacup, a strainer, water, a bowl, and her pouch of dried violet leaves. Cambi walked back out to the fire and set this all down, and then quickly retrieved a teapot and measuring cups from the kitchen. The water was poured into the kettle and set by the flames. "I think you have a cold, or some other infection. I'm going to make you this tea twice a day. It will help with the coughing, the inflammation, and the fever." The healer measured out a small amount of the dried plant and placed it in the metal straining basket.

"I'm sure you've been feeling really tired and you should sleep whenever your body wants it. That's the best thing you can do, other than to stay warm and out of the cold. No going outside until you're over this." Her sea green eyes connected with the leader's blue meaningfully. This was not a request, it was an order. As long as she took care of herself this should pass with relative ease, but if she did anything to exacerbate her condition it could turn into something much more serious.

<style type="text/css">
.cambisad b {font-weight:bold; color:#640E12; letter-spacing:.0px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #004B5A; }
.cambisad-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.cambisad p {text-indent:5px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.cambisad {margin:0 auto; width:413px; background-color:#00687E; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... mbisad.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #001B1E; padding: 285px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#05353E; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.cambisad-line1 {width:373px; border-bottom:1px dotted #014456; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread