Out and About
[html]

Big Grin WC: 340

Sage didn't take offense at much, and she certainly wasn't offended when the woman's hands fell to her hips in an odd posture, her eyes clearly suspicious towards the little Lykoi. Sage's smile did not falter, though, and her yellow eyes remained trained gently on the pretty girl as those blue eyes searched the tawny female's frame, taking particular notice of her garments, and then, it seemed, her face. The earth child wondered vaguely if she looked as stoned as she actually was, but didn't really worry about it; after all, she wasn't doing anyone any harm, was she?

“I’m Demi D’Angelo, and I’m flattered with your offer. But I may just find something else. Purple isn’t really my color," the silvery female's voice rang out in the silence between them, friendly and gentle. A moment later, she added, “Although I really like what your wearing."

Sage gave a slight grin at her response, wondering if the girl said that because it was easier than the alternative. Curious, Sage offered her own thoughts.

"I am very happy to meet you, Demi!" she said with exuberance, though her voice remained quiet. "I thought the color complimented your fur quite well. But, whatever you like." she said, her voice smooth and soft. The girl reached a petite hand up to her face, brushing away a lost strand of wavy, chocolate locks. When the stranger complimented her outfit, Sage's smile widened greatly; she was beaming now, with pride, with appreciation, with excitement. It seemed her practicing had paid off.

"Oh, thanks love! I'm only just beginning to learn, but I made these myself," she held her arms out a bit, looking down at herself and turning side to side briefly, admiring her own work rather humbly. "I'd be more than happy to give it a shot for you, if you'd like. Though I can't make any promises as to the quality..." as she said this, she glanced down briefly, a bit embarrassed at her somewhat messy seams. All in all though, she got the look she wanted, mostly, and the clothes fit. That was what mattered most, right?

<style>
.sage-z29 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sage-z29 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sage-z29 b {color:#120A02; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.sage-z29 {background-color:#A86D31; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/sageriver.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4D2F10; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:245px 0px 10px 0px; }
.sage-z29-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread