Out and About
[html]
Out of Character

Coding by Sie

In Character

Demi let a smile encase her lips at the woman’s words. Stepping closer her eyes inspected the outfit she wore with curiosity. Instantly a thousand different possibilities flashed through her mind on how best such an outfit could be used. She had one in mind almost instantly and the black male she had in mind to prance around in front of wearing something similar would bring a maddening little grin to her face. As it was though she really liked her dress and it didn’t take much reinforcement from the other to instantly bring her back to wanting the dress fixed.

“I do like this dress, if you could fix it I’d appreciate it.” Then her eyes went back to the leather she wore currently and she shook her head “Such a task would be asking too much from you without anything in return. But perhaps I have something you’d like?” she venture a wager on what the girl would ask for. If she knew anything of Demi she would know that she did not go without her collection of Weed, LSA(magic dust), and other drugs that she could come across. But maybe this woman didn’t know and maybe she’d just have to inform her.

“I can offer certain compounds as a trade?” she emphasized the word compound, with her more forceful tone. Demi had a soft voice but it wasn’t as soft as the new acquaintances, although what she lacked in softness she gained in her ability to drip her words with venom or honey or both. Her eyes flashed with a bit of mischief that only another addict could recognize before waiting her response.

<style>
.demi-ktable p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.demi-ktable b {color:#d3a9bc;}
.demi-ktable-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.demi-ktable-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#d3a9bc; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.demi-ktable-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.demi-ktable {background-color:#060604; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/2808/demid.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 280px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread