Out and About
[html]

Sorry for the wait, and shortness! ; ; <3

The d'Angelo woman was smiling at Sage as she said, “I do like this dress, if you could fix it I’d appreciate it.”

Sage gave a firm, excited nod as she drifted forward, her movements slow and calculated, yellow eyes peering at the fabric around the girl's waist. Small, gentle fingers reached out to touch it, wondering what kind of material it was; such a gorgeous color, too. But then, Demi offered a trade.

“Such a task would be asking too much from you without anything in return. But perhaps I have something you’d like?” she wondered in return, her voice seeming to emphasize a little mystery.

"Oh, I don't need anything, love..." she said softly, though not entirely filled with conviction.

What might she have? Sage quietly wondered, her features lightly disheveled as she pondered. She had learned a bit about their family's religious practices from Ouija, and knew of the painted man's own desire for a certain herb, and lovely little mushrooms, too. Briefly the thought crossed Sage's mind that this d'Angelo girl might even be his sister. But she wouldn't ask now, as the pretty girl spoke again, expanding her hinted words, but only slightly.

“I can offer certain compounds as a trade?” she asked mischievously, lacing her words distinctly, seeming to know that Sage would be interested.

Compounds, mm? she thought, mind reeling over the possibilities behind her meaning. But all signs pointed to the same place. Sage guessed that her stoned demeanor and appearance was a pretty clear giveaway of her favorite drug and past-time, and raised a silent eyebrow in response.

"What sorts of compounds might you mean, then, love?" came the curious voice, placing fingertips together in an anticipatory gesture, excited and filled with intrigue.

<style type="text/css">
.sagefreeb2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f8f5f8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4c4c58; }
.sagefreeb2-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4c58; text-align:center;}
.sagefreeb2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.sagefreeb2 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#e0d7f5; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f8f5f8; padding: 135px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4c58; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.sagefreeb2-border1 {width:466px; border:1px solid #4c4c58; margin:0 auto;}
.sagefreeb2-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #4c4c58; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread