Out and About
[html]

Word Count → 274

Short! :x <3

“I grow mushrooms, and make Vision Dust,” Demi said, urging the girl on with encouraging, enticing words. "Can take you places, that weed could only dream of,”

This strange, copper-dusted girl didn't know Sage, so of course it was perfectly acceptable for her to simple assume that the girl hadn't already dabbled in a wide range of drugs. By looking at her, most would think the hippie Lykoi to be just that: a pot-smoking, peace-preaching girl. And she was, mostly. In Juniper Peace, they had practiced taking many types of drugs, although mushrooms and marijuana had been their favorites, truly. Most of the other mind adulterers left the girl feeling incredibly nauseated, but mushrooms had less of that effect, and combined with weed it made for a perfect, harmonious trip. Sage had never heard of vision dust, though, and at the mention of it her ears did twitch a bit, passive head turning curiously to one side.

"I'm familiar with many of the wonderful drugs that the Earth Mother offers," she said with a smile. "but vision dust? What's that, love?"

No matter the outcome of her inquiry, the Lykoi girl was more than willing to trade some leather work for mushrooms. A nice, fantastic trip would be just glorious here soon. Maybe she could find someone to join her, too. Now that would be a great bonding experience, to help tie herself to these new lands, this new home.

"I'd be happy to trade for anything, though!" she said happily, yellow eyes raising to meet the taller girl's blue ones. The larger Sage's bag of tricks got, the more time she could spend in spiritual reverie with her Earth Mother.

<style>
.sr-rose {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:transparent;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/aFW0k.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.sr-rose .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:left;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.sr-rose .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.sr-rose .divider {border-bottom:1px solid;}
.sr-rose p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.sr-rose b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.sr-rose i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.sr-rose u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread