Ugata Hia Aninoquisi Ale Uwagudidisv
[html]

<3 image credit

A sudden shout stopped the Russian on his tracks, brown ears and purple eyes shifting to meet the source of the yell, and it was the white female he'd saw just a while ago. She came after him, and he watched as she pranced in the snowy hills, in order to meet. him.

Oh, great.

He had wanted to avoid talking to them, but it seemed just a glance at her was the enough to attract attention to him. Way to go, Liev! He scowled himself inside his mind. But, since it was her that requested to talk to him, there was nothing else he could do but to wait there and see what did she wanted to talk about.

Once she stopped, not too far from him -- Afraid? Or just in respect? He couldn't tell that much --, she simply stood there and stared at him for a little while. He felt a bit uncomfortable, being stared at like that. But, seeing she hadn't given him the word, it was against his better judgement to speak. At least until he was spoken at.

She then spoke, realizing she had been staring, and apologized. Right after, she gave him her name and her purpose for meeting him. And it wasn't that silly! Anyway had the right to be curious about something new, and the Russian knew it better than anyone, that's for sure.

"Worry not, ma'am. I'm in no right to feel offended." He said, bowing his head deeply and turning his ears backwards, as well as tucking his tail close to his legs, submissive. "I'm Liev Ivanovich Morozov, and I'm just paying a visit. I wish to join the sheperd rank tier in my pack, Anathema, and my Angela said here, in AniWaya, I would be able to learn about animal caring, so here I am. Lady Liliana had been teaching be yesterday, and for now I shall take my leave to hunt for some food, and return for another lesson, as she instructed." He spoke, not minding in telling all there was to his visit in her pack. Afterall, it her right to know. She belonged to this pack, and he was just a mere guest here. "I... I hope I'm not bothering you, ma'am." He spoke, his accented voice deeply worried of being troubling the other members with his presence. "If you wish, I can leave for good, and immediately, ma'am. I'd only ask you to warn of my absence to Lady Liliana." He said, bowing his head further, so that his pale blonde bangs would cover his eyes. He sure wouldn't mind if he was kicked out.

<style type="text/css">
.liev-purple b {font-weight:bold; color:#BF5FFF; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px }
.liev-purple .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.liev-purple p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.liev-purple {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#572B73; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/2rw1an8.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 340px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff
; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread