Ugata Hia Aninoquisi Ale Uwagudidisv
[html]

=w=

Ralla became a little flustered when the wolf began to display signs of submissiveness before her. She was unused to being shown any sort of ranking, and just as she was about to ask him to raise his head, she heard the word; Anathema. Not a week prior had she and Noss escaped from the cold caves of the territory, and the place's presence had unnerved her greatly. And now here was a pack member from that strange place, and it sent a few chills up her spine. He had also said 'Angela'--his Angela had sent him--and although she didn't quite know how high that was in their rank, she knew enough root words to decipher 'angel' from its meaning. At the very least, it had to be pretty high in their tiers. It couldn't be...Naniko, could it? For all the woman's grace, she terrified Ralla, and the memory of the territory and the woman chilled Ralla's blood. But her goal was to put all her fears to rest on the morrow, the day she would begin her cleansing journey through AniWaya, and she didn't see the point in blaming an innocent wolf for fears founded on another. Besides, she was in her home pack, safe, and the man seemed nice enough. He certainly didn't have any bad aura surrounding him, nor had he given her any reason to fear him specifically.

"Liev Ivano...vich...Mor..." She was acting like an idiot, trying to repronounce his name and failing horribly. She had just gotten used to AniWaya's language, and there popped up another new one. "Pardon my misunderstanding, but what language is that? And please, don't bow your head," she said with a smile, trying to get the man to relax. "Food? I'm sorry, then; I've interrupted you. But why are you heading this way? The wapiti moved south a while ago." Indeed, the herd had moved their location closer to the southern part of the Serena Reserve, trying to do as their migrating instincts urged them to do, but still finding themselves trapped by the tall, chainlink fence surrounding the territory. And as a guest, was Liev not offered food? She supposed it had been left up to him. It wasn't her place, though, to raid the storage of the tribe's food for a stranger.

He was apologizing for bothering her? "Please; if anyone should be apologizing it should be me, since I'm the one who seems to be bothering you." Getting a little more comfortable around the stranger, Ralla bent at the waist and tilted her head to try and see the man's face beneath his hanging mane, trying to get him to maybe loosen up a bit as well. Other people being uncomfortable made Ralla uncomfortable. "And don't leave! Liliana'd be pretty mad if I chased away her student."

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: RallaP-1.png]

Messages In This Thread