Ugata Hia Aninoquisi Ale Uwagudidisv
[html]

<3 image credit

When he mentioned his pack, the woman's aura shifted anxious to scared nature. Something about the mountains must of have scared her once, seeing how she reacted. Even, so she semed to muster up her courage together and hide her fear away. That made him uncortable. Maybe him being an Anatheman would make her afraid of him? Of course, there were plenty other things one should be terrified at the Russian male. After all, he was one of the best and most skilled killers in his old pack.

She attempted to repeat his name, but didn't succeed. The way she tried to speka it was rather funny, if not cute. He smiled at her in simpathy. He knew many that had that trouble at first as well. "Just Liev wil suffice, ma'am." He said, nodding respectfully, but then rose his head fully again when she asked him not to bow. If so she wished, he'd do so. "And it's Russian, ma'am. A human dialect from the far north of Asia, in the Artic." He said, explainning the origin of the language his name belonged to.

"Please, ma'am, don't apologise. You are not troubling me at all." He said, shaking his head to strenghten his point. When she mentioned the herds were going south, he simply smiled and shook his head again. <>"No need, ma'am. I'll be fine with just some smaller preys. But thank you for the warning." He said. The Russian would never hunt in another pack's territory, even less during the winter, and with a storm coming so close. Even this far from his pack, signs of the presence of the upcoming weather was noticable in the pressure. And since some animals didn't hibernate nor migrated, eating them would grant more fat than meat, making it easier to pass the winter.

"As I said, ma'am, no need to worry. You're not bothering me at all!" He said, his head no longer bent down. He rushed a hand over his fringe, making sure it was again away from his eyes.

<style type="text/css">
.liev-purple b {font-weight:bold; color:#BF5FFF; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px }
.liev-purple .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.liev-purple p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.liev-purple {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#572B73; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/2rw1an8.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 340px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff
; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread