Ugata Hia Aninoquisi Ale Uwagudidisv
[html]

Oh Ralla, you're such a flirt. AND YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THAT YOU ARE! XP

Liev's explanation of his name fascinated Ralla if not only because it was such that she had never heard before. Curiosities and new things interested her so, and although Ralla had heard brief whisperings about the lands far to the east known as 'Asia', she had never encountered a wolf from there. Liev went on, assuring Ralla that he could do without the large prey animals. In a way, she was thankful. She, too, had not gone without noticing the impending warnings of dangerous weather, and even though she would've vouched her own meal ticket--she didn't eat much by herself, so much so that a normal meal allowance seemed a feast to her no matter how she looked at it--if Chief Dawali had been mad, but it seemed as if the arctic wolf was ever the gentleman, even continuing with the formalities, calling her 'ma'am'.

She giggled at his repeated use of the honorific, but her eye was caught by the man's brushing his bangs from his eyes. For a moment, she mused that he made it look so effortlessly striking, but she returned back down to reality within the moment. "You flatter me with this 'ma'am' business. Please, Ralla is fine." She then remembered his arm, and peered surreptitiously at his arm again, and venutred the question, since Liev seemed so accomodating anyway. "If I may, Liev, might I ask what that symbol on your arm means...? Forgive me if it's a personal matter; I enjoy lore and culture, much more the star symbol."

"If you would permit me, might I come along with you on your hunt? I promise not to get in the way; I merely want to...observe." That was the kind way to put it to herself. Ralla might've been able to catch some small prey on her own and a wapiti with the help of an experienced hunter, but it never hurt to gather new techniques from others, did it? And this was a rare chance, besides, to catch someone hunting and actually ask instead of interrupting midway through their hunt... Which, Ralla supposed, she had done anyway... "Feel free to say no; I don't want to ruin any plans you might've had." Curiosity of seeing the foreigner aside, now she was intrigued by him. She was so easily drawn to other wolves, it seemed a recurring pattern of lost-and-found; little treasures found if she at the very least tried.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: RallaP-1.png]

Messages In This Thread