Ugata Hia Aninoquisi Ale Uwagudidisv
Sorry for the wait >< Computer's been being a darn bitc--- well, you know? I'm gonna be a bit slow for a while

She giggled as he kept calling her ma'am, and he couldn't understand at first, but when she said to call her only by her name, he understood she was being shy or something for the honorific. And it was his time to smile. He simply smiled and nodded politely, agreeing with her small term. "As you wish... Ralla." He said, feeling weird in just saying her name.

Then, the white female looked at his arm suggestively, and then asked about the scarification on his upper arm. He simply luaghed then sighed, multiple memories flooding his mind for a second or two before fingertips went instinctvely to the straight lines, deeply cut and healed in his skin. "It have to do with my former pack..." He began than his eyes traveled to the sky, searching quickly, each constellation being named automatically inside his mind before the one he was looking for was found. The stars were a bit faint, since it wasn't deeper in the night yet, but it was already out anyway. "See those stars? They make an up-and-down line, you see? That's Lacerta. The constellation of the Lizard." He said, lining out the invisible lins between the stars. "You see, Ralla, in my former pack, our warriors followed the human militar ranks, such as Private, Corporal, etc., and they were separated in multiple groups, called Quadrants, each representing a constellation that was easily seen in their acting zones. Back there, I was the general of the Lacerta Quadrant. And to represent our ranks and Quadrants, we tattooed or scarred it on our left arms. The lines stand for the constellation, and the two straight lines below the three stars represent the General rank. That's all that is, not so much thought in it." He explained slowly for her, also lining out the parts of his scarifications he spoke about.

Once he was done, he felt a bit sheepish. The man knew the tattoo on her forehead or the accessories she wore had much more meaning than his scar.

Even so, he simply stared as she asked to join his hunting. Well, it was more than clear she was interested about him. Be it his origins, hunting ways, or whatever, she sure wnated to know more about it. "Please don't, Ralla. I'd be most glad in having you accompaning me on the hunt! I'd ask you to be silent, since smaller prey are easily scared, but that would be all." He spoke, warning her. He sure knew how hard it was in hunting small creatures.

Messages In This Thread