Ugata Hia Aninoquisi Ale Uwagudidisv
[html]

It's alright; me too. Darn work and school; they're designed to keep me away from this >:O Btw; I hereby give you some powerplaying ability over Ralla to make her do some actions while they're hunting so that it doesn't take ten posts to say they moved from Point A to Point B :3

"Lacerta?" Ralla looked to where Liev was pointing in the rosy-violet twilight, her eyes used to gazing at the starry sky and immediatly following the lines he traced. "Oh! I know that one; I learned it as the Minor Dragon, though." She watched as he outlined his mark, and immediatly she was reminded of the brand on her forehead. "A general, huh? Sounds prestigious." Even if that looks as if it hurts a lot... She would press no further on the matter; it didn't seem like something to bother the man with, as she was already interrupting what time he had. Not to mention, if he was once a military leader and now far away from his birthplace, something bad must've happened to make it so.

"This brand on my forehead bears similar meaning, although I can't claim anything like a warrior. I was a Shaman; nothing much beyond that." She herself left her story at that, not much in the mood to explain the rest of that particular story, as surprising as it sounded for her not wanting to tell a story. "Of course," she reassured him, promising to keep quiet while she hunted. She would blend into the white snow around them and simply watch, as she had promised she would. Even though she had simply wanted to meet the newcomer at first, now she was intrigued at the new information he had told her concerning how some things were run far away from Nova Scotia. She was wondering, although not expecting, to see if his hunting methods were different. "Lead on when you will," she offered, although it sounded a bit vindictive now that she heard herself, since she had been the one to stop him in the first place...

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: RallaP-1.png]

Messages In This Thread