Ugata Hia Aninoquisi Ale Uwagudidisv
[html]

*frowns at the 7 day wait* Y'know, I just finished a post with a 6 day wait and said I wasn't proud of THAT...so...I'm pretty much mortified at this and my two threads that have week-long waits >.> Shhh; they're supposed to be secrets ><

As they walked silently through the snow, wide pawpads cushioning their weight, the two held a conversation much like Noss did with Ralla on a normal occasion. There were no words traded, yet subtle motions, looks, and postures conveyed so much more. Just by watching the Russian man, Ralla held a sense of himself; she had long since learned that a person's very being could define them.

Liev's alert to the prey piqued her interest. A mouse? While she understood that prey was scarce, she couldn't imagine the man being satisfied with that for a meal. But she remained quiet, as promised, and paid close attention to where he was looking. As promised, there was a small field mouse out of its burrow early for its winter supply, scurrying around searching for it amongst the tree roots and snow-covered undergrowth. She didn't, however, go without noticing the closeness the two shared. As immersed in the hunt as Liev appeared to be--which was much, considering the way his entire aura almost visibly changed from one of amicable friendliness to predatorial hunter--Ralla felt a light coloring coming to her cheeks. There was simple contact, as there was with close friends or with pups, and then there were higher levels of contact. She and Kemo had shared one of those; a deep, emotional embrace that had cajoled her into saying those words of adoration. And yet, even though she had only--literally--just met the Anathemian, the blush appeared without reason or consent. Quite the contrary, it should've been just the opposite, after the scare she had received in his packlands. But she couldn't begrudge him something that wasn't his fault, so she let the contact issue go, marking it off as just a blush of surprise, refusing to analyze it any further. Instead, she returned her attention to the hunt and the hunter.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: RallaP-1.png]

Messages In This Thread