Ugata Hia Aninoquisi Ale Uwagudidisv
[html]
Out of Character

Coding by Sie.

*le wink* hehehe I thought you'd say that >]

He heard the woman remove their barbecued meat, before she spoke and moved a hand up to her forehead. He turned and noticed growing shivers all over her body. Purples eyes glinted worried about the woman's sake, but she seemed to get a hold on herself again, and his tensing body relaxed a bit. His instincts always managed to keep him on a vigilance mode of some sort, his body and mind always waiting for the worst. Right now, however, he tried his best to overcome those feelings.

She spoke, and it brought him back to reality again. "Well Ralla, I don't believe on science only. Alchemy is also about reaching the ultimate knowledge. The ultimate element, cabable of turning simple objects into pure gold. But also involves a lot of supersticions and beliefs. As you, I also have my beliefs and bonds to the spiritual plane, but I'm more connected to elemental entities than naything else." He also explained, making a brief mention on the elementals, responsible for the heat, cold, earth, plasma, and so many others. General Winter was one of the many elementals out there, though his role in the material world was much more influent than most other deities of his kind. For instance, the fire the woman gave birth to. He could feel the spiritual presence on it, how it took the strenght on the wood and air and bended them into those reddish flames.

"Yes, I'm afraid I have to agree." He spoke, eyes still focused on the flames in front of him. The Russian munched the warm meat on his mouth, the tasty warm blood embracing his tongue. "There are somethings no mortal was meant to understand, after all." He said, mostly to himself than anything. "That was their doom." He mumbled in a soft whisper, remembering some faded, old pictures and paintings the lost race left behind. Hairless monkey-like beings, intelligent and creative enough to defy the gods with their majestic and yet futile displays of greatness. Their knowledge was their doom.

<style>
.Liev-KAG p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Liev-KAG b {font-family:verdana; color:#403e2f; text-shadow:#403e2f 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Liev-KAG-b {width:487px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Liev-KAG-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#403e2f; text-shadow:#403e2f 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Liev-KAG-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Liev-KAG {background-color:#e9d9b7; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:485px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/2596/liev.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 244px 0px; }</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread