(M) Tie me to the bedpost(p)
[html]

WC: 181

He couldn’t help but feel happy she wanted to please him as well, but the only way he knew he could be pleased was to make sure she was happy, as he was, if not happier. He moved his hands to her shoulders where the straps of her dress was, and started playing with them.

There are so many ways to please me. You being here with me pleases me. I don’t know if I could enjoy any day without you my love. Anything you do will make me happy

He whispered as he kneeled closer to her, feeling the heat from her body come to him. She was so beautiful, she had a quality that no one but he could see. She was his, and he was hers, and that’s the best thing that could ever happen to him. He moved his muzzle to her neck, licking it a little and giving it a slight nibble as he lay over top her, he wanted her yes, but he wanted to please her a bit more before they went much further.

<style>
.niroocean .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.niroocean p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.niroocean b {color:#AAD0E9; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.niroocean {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/nirotable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #AAD0E9; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E4EDF3; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.niroocean-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>
Table by Sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread