Trying to help
[html]

--

She did not seem scared as he approached. The male wondered what could be her story. It was unlikely that she was together with parents that had been accepted into the pack together with her. He would have known then. No, the children always arrived alone, lost in a big world too hostile for their young souls. The alpha desired to know, but refrained from jumping into what could be a pile of sad memories for the young child. They were not fragile like glass, but a child’s heart was easy to upset, and he did not wish that on her. Patience was a wonderful tool.

Star Kenon was her name, and she hoped for someone in need of help. That was an adorable thing to say. Softness lingered in the male’s unique lavender hues. ”Then I consider myself lucky,” he revealed, sitting down on the cool ground with his white tipped tail curling around his front paws. ”I am in need of aid. I am looking for someone that can help me find a book.” Ears perked as he titled his head, watching her. Was she old enough to know what kind of object was called a book? If not, she could learn something new today.

<style>
.conorvinter2 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.conorvinter2 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.conorvinter2 b {color:#6a4587; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.conorvinter2 {background-color:#e3def6; background-image:url(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... table1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:70px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #706694; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#534e65; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.conorvinter2-border {width:450px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread