Trying to help
Star didn't know much about her new found pack but she tried to help out as much she could. She tried all sorts of things from fishing to hunting and everything else. She didn't care too much for her age but instead cared about the pack she has just joined. She didn't know much but tried to teach of what she knew best, and that was survival. But even then she was pretty sure that most of the wolves in the pack had been there. When she thought she had enough free time she would tell others about her struggle and how she got to where she is now. She also tried to make people laugh when they were feeling down. But the one thing she kept on training herself most in were the abilities that that go with hunting. She always wanted to show responsibility, and now she can.
[html]

Hey there!

There was no particular intention that led the man to one of the newest members of Dahlia, only chance and perhaps a dosage of luck. Lavender settled on the unknown form, and, as always, he had to wonder whether or not this was a freshly accepted member or just a young girl from somewhere else a bit lost within another pack’s territory. As the alpha drew closer, the light touch of Dahlia’s fresh scent clung to her fur, and he settled with the belief that this was a child accepted by someone else that he just had not had the opportunity to meet. Until today, that was.

A bright smile entered the Soul male’s lips as he stopped before the smaller form. He had always liked children, though it was a shame that he had taken so many in. So many ruined familes—it seemed there were barely any groups of blood related members that managed to go unbroken. ”Hey there,” soft tones clang brightly in the cool winter air. The adult did not want to frighten her, naturally. ”I am Conor.” An introduction was always a good start. ”I haven’t seen you here before. What is your name?” Smile was present in voice too, gentle lavender eyes watching the small girl as he awaited her response.

<style>
.conorvinter2 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.conorvinter2 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.conorvinter2 b {color:#6a4587; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.conorvinter2 {background-color:#e3def6; background-image:url(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... table1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:70px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #706694; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#534e65; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.conorvinter2-border {width:450px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
At the time Star was in the fields of Dahlia she was hoping that at some time she would find something to do. The smell of the winter air went through Star's body and gave her a rush of energy. One of the members of the pack came up to her while in this excitement. She didn't know who it was because the only member of the pack she kind of knew was Saul Stormbringer. The wolf came up to her and said his name. His name was Conor. It was cold out and it started to get to her and she started to think about her family.

With a forced smile she said trying not to make it look like she was said " My name is Star Kenon Sir. I was just out here playing in the snow, hoping for someone that needs help."
[html]

--

She did not seem scared as he approached. The male wondered what could be her story. It was unlikely that she was together with parents that had been accepted into the pack together with her. He would have known then. No, the children always arrived alone, lost in a big world too hostile for their young souls. The alpha desired to know, but refrained from jumping into what could be a pile of sad memories for the young child. They were not fragile like glass, but a child’s heart was easy to upset, and he did not wish that on her. Patience was a wonderful tool.

Star Kenon was her name, and she hoped for someone in need of help. That was an adorable thing to say. Softness lingered in the male’s unique lavender hues. ”Then I consider myself lucky,” he revealed, sitting down on the cool ground with his white tipped tail curling around his front paws. ”I am in need of aid. I am looking for someone that can help me find a book.” Ears perked as he titled his head, watching her. Was she old enough to know what kind of object was called a book? If not, she could learn something new today.

<style>
.conorvinter2 {background-color:#e3def6; background-image:url(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... table1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:70px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #706694; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#534e65; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.conorvinter2-border {width:450px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
The male came a little closer. With a flash of memories going by her all at once she jumped a little and chills went down her body. Conor the leader of the pack wants her to help him. But she was confused what is this thing called a book. She has been told stories by her dad. Scared because of the memories just went through. " I would love to help, but what is a book?" She was scared because she didn't want to look bad so she lowered her head as well showing she didn't know of this item. She then immediately looked up at the strong male. "I am sorry, I just don't know much, but at the same time I want to help as much as I can as well."

She started to turn a way because she knew she was at the wrong. But told her self to stay and listen to the elder. because that one thing she has learned on her travels that when ever an older wolf told her something it was usually never wrong to begin with. She cooled down but still get those memories out of her head for some reason. But she noticed that the night was getting darker and colder. It was becoming spring but it still had the small chill in the air. But she was used to these things like small chills in the air because she was homeless for a while. And her body got used to it.
[html]

--

He hesitated as the young girl seemed to shiver, and caramel hued ears flattened instantly in both surprise and discomfort at this sudden change in the young girl. Perhaps she just was nervous. He could remember Gideon well at this age, and the young Stormbringer had been terrified of him for quite a while, showing extreme submission whenever an adult was around. But things had changed and the young male was now an adult and had learned to relax more around his fellow pack members. All would be fine with this little girl.

Her young voice sounded in the frosted air, and Conor did his best to maintain a smile. He was not surprised at the words and regretted that he had not found an easier task for them to chase instead. Nothing was wrong with learning something new, and perhaps she would one day grow up to love books as much as he did. The young of the pack were not expected to know everything, and if she did not know what a book was then he would show her, of course. ”Do not apologize,” he spoke, soothing tones accompanying his comforting smile.

”A book is a collection of paper sheets,” There were exceptions of course, but he did not have to make it complicated for her. ”And paper is made from trees,” he added, turning his gaze to acknowledge the nearby nature. ”A long time ago, humans lived here and they could do and make many things.” It was such a shame that they could not learn more from the diseased species. They had created and destroyed, and his fascination would never pass. ”We find them most often inside human buildings,” he added, turning his face to the city of Wolfville

”If you want to come with me, I can show you what a book looks like.”

<style>
</style>[/html]
As the young pup stared at Conor to try to figure out what he's saying about a book. She knew she has seen this thing called a book. She was remembering the story that her dad used to tell her. She could remember the many pages that he flipped. Having Conor tell her about what a book is.

"Does a book usually tell a story. Because I can remember my dad telling me a story with many pages in it."

The weather was becoming nice out as well so she started to walk showing she wanted to come with to see these books.