Trapped in my Own Despair.
OOC: Yay I'm home.! Crap theres no way I can keep up with ya'll during the work week ; . ;

" I thought so." he said to himself, looking down the ridge at the female still painfully dragging Ookami along. She had managed to travel a fairly good distance in the two or three minutes it had taken Kami to shift to his current Secui form. Despite the drain on his energy that the shift took, the new found strength that came with the much larger and more muscular wolf would pay off. He snorted loudly as he pushed himself off down the hill, his longer legs propelling him with more speed then his normal lupus form could have even hoped to achieve with the depth of this snow. Though as he ran to catch up with the pair, his eyes remained locked onto the female. A toothy grin spreading across his muzzle as the kicked up in waves behind him, propelled by his large paws. She was certainly a fighter, he had been right about that and as he approached them he could see her limping on what he could only assume was an injured leg. The determination in her movements though was as plain as day to Kami and he couldn't help but be impressed. Pack rank held little meaning to the black furred wolf, whether it be the lowest Omega or the highest Alpha. Kami did not hand out respect to those that did not earn it in his own eyes, and this odd colored wolf with the mix matched eyes was definitely earning it on this day.

Kami began to slow into a trot as he caught up to them. His much larger form would now tower even over Ookami had he been fit enough to stand. The golden eyes of the wolf looked down onto Ookamis guardian without the normal stony stare he gave most others. " Thank you." his voice was coarse and deep, but the sincerity was clear. " I'll take him from here, but if you can see if there is anything in the human den that could make him more comfortable. . ." his voice trailed off as he eyed the smaller wolf. He was sure that she was tired, but her determination to help Ookami was very obvious. There was more then one way to help in this situation and Kami could only hope that there may be something, anything left behind in that shelter that could help his friend. Without waiting another instant he leaned down and took the golden fur into his own maw. Biting down as gently as he could, but firm enough to keep a solid grip as he pulled backwards. Kamis strong legs were able to pull with much greater ease then Ookami's guardian. Pulling the limp body of his pack mate quickly across the frozen tundra without even a second glance, hoping that their new friend would know what to do.

Messages In This Thread