Trapped in my Own Despair.
[html]<style type="text/css">
.alltable { border:1px solid #E02842;background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/124egwj.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:450px;background-color:#D6BD9F;text-align:justify;font-family:georgia;font-size:0.95em; line-height:1.4em;color:#493131; margin: 0 auto }
.boxxy { padding:10px 10px 180px 10px;}
.boxxy p {margin: 0; text-indent:30px; }
.boxxy b {color:#000;}</style>

The female said nothing, she didn't answer her, instead the other male snapped at her, and Adonia went down into a submissive lay putting her head down, "...sorry.." Her eyes dared to look over at the uncovered body of Ookami. She didn't see a lot of open wounds, a few scrapes it seemed, but overall he was okay..or so he seemed. She watched Ookami for a moment then looked back to the dominant figure in the room...the other male. Her eyes stayed lowered though. She continued to listen to him, as he took control of the situation, she knew he was right, it was just hard for her to be in control when she felt utterly out of control. When he spoke a question, she straightened up some, "Yes, of course, it..it's my job to know the Valley and those with in it..like..I know you guys..just never actually..introduced myself...I know your scents very well though.." After she spoke, she realized how creepy she sounded. Her ears went back and she dropped her head, "...that didn't come out right..." Her tail tucked under her as tightly as it possibly could. Her eyes looked up to the other female, her eyes taking her in for a moment before she dropped her gaze as well, being a little submissive toward her as she didn't seem a threat to her, but she still never wanted to aggravate or annoy anyone. "..that's a good idea..I also have firewood..at my place..I can try and bring some of it here..I also have some stuff for skin abrasions..it's neem oil..I'm sure it will help with some of his scrapes..." She was softly spoken and unsure what the others thought. She knew she also had some ace bandages, her father told her they were useful and told here where they were usually found. She grabbed some while in Halifax. She didn't know why she did, she rarely ever sprang anything, or was sore in any way..but they came in handy in this situation.

She put her head down, eyes glancing to him, now feeling more comfortable being able to see his entire body. He was obviously in need, but she felt a little more secure. Still, the fact of not knowing what was wrong exactly bothered her. She wanted him better, and she wished she hadn't been away from him so long. There were so many times she wanted to come play with him, but didn't want to bother him..didn't want to smother him..so instead she did quite the opposite, she stayed away.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread