Darkness Castor-LaRue
Thanks to both of you for helping me out!

I typed the entire thing up on this site instead of using a spellcheck--Bad Sorin! I'll be sure to fix those if I make a profile.

Great, as far as LASKY goes! As soon as I get some more muse back I'll be posting like crazy with Slade and hopefully Darkness.

I could just give Raven a more feminine name if that's easier.

I didn't include much about his packs because I really don't have any in mind, and I have a feeling that if I did try to make up some packs for him I'd end up killing him somewhere along the line. Tongue

I suppose the acrophobia should have a reason behind it; I dunno, I was kinda thinking for it to just have been there since he was born, sort of like how some people are afraid of such-and-such kind of animal without any real traumatic experience/reason for the phobia.

As I said, I've mentioned this guy in stories. His father, Adrian, was basically a bloodthirsty maniac; Adrian's father had a bad reputation, and hoping to improve his lineage Adrian tried to lead his own pack in a much better way. This involved 'purifying' his pack; killing everyone who did not live up to his expectations. Exactly how Darkness's mother ended up with a phsyco like him is something I haven't figured out yet, which is why Adrian isn't really mentioned in the history.

I intend to keep Darkness as a loner for the beginning, so I'd be including him in a lot of plots in hopes that he'll form some bonds strong enough to keep him in the area.

Again, thanks for the help, and hopefully you'll see him in LASKY soon!

Messages In This Thread